Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV - November 3, 2023

I'm probably going to order my favorite, Pure Grace.  Ran out a few months ago but haven't ordered it in over a year.  I hope they haven't changed the scent.  I like Baby Grace, too but I don't need both.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I still am a fan of amazing grace...I layer the fragrance and for me it lasts.  I use the body creme (not the body soufle..which I don't care for).

But I would never use that much body lotion...for me its a wasteI guess look at it even if I just use the other products..maybe...but I would like to want all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I am passing on this TSV. Would have loved to have seen FIL......

I really like Pure Grace and Amazing Grace, but really was looking forward to FIL.....

Respected Contributor

My Amazing Grace and Pure Grace smell exactly the same as they always have, and have plenty of staying power on me. FYI 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

I am wondering the very same thing - why is Philosophy ignoring the "Love" fragrances???  I would love to purchase the TSV in Unconditional Love, but any and all "grace" options are a big NO for me.  Philosophy, I sure hope between now and Christmas there will be a Special Edition large size au de parfum in the Love fragrances!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Baby Grace, do like the rest of the ones offered today. 

Valued Contributor

Zombies ladies love Night of the Living Dead Grace.🧟‍♀️
Respected Contributor

IMHO, they could have made every item half the size to cut down on price and maybe those of us who have never tried Philosophy scents would have been tempted.

But for that reason, I'm out.  Too much product!!! Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Note:

----  Finally  QVC TSV offering ---

TSV has EDP  (Parfum)     

(vs EDT   (Toilette))  

EDP  (10% and 20% (but usually 15%) of aromatic compounds.

EDT  ( 5% to  15% concentration (usually 10%))

EDC  (3% and 8% aromatic compounds--Eau de Cologne (EDC): is a type of Chypre citrus perfume that has between between 3% and 8% aromatic compounds .)

(Different % can possibly bring forth different included fragrance notes)

(Of Note)

Parfum”, “Parfum Extrait”, “Extrait de Parfum”, “Perfume Extract”, “ pure perfume” or “Elixir” is the strongest concentration of fragrance and can have between 15% and 40% of aromatic compounds. International Fragrance Association (IFRA) says that 20% is to most common concentration for this type of perfume.

( ref:  .fragrancescience.  )

(Plethora of such addt'l info on the Web)

(pls excuse typos.  My currrent total vision is down to 15% pending successful eye surgery)

Frequent Contributor

I have been wearing philosophy scents for years. I have bought the sets that are offered at this time of year often. I certainly don’t need any, but I miss Living Grace.
even though I work at home, not for ounce bottle of perfume, will last me for five years, at least it’s eau de parfum, and not the spray fragrance.

The jury is still out, but if I do decide to make a purchase, it will be Living Grace.