Occasional Contributor

Has anyone heard what this will be yet?

It is so close! Heidi keeps hinting, but wont reveal it.

Super Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV 4/11

[ Edited ]

According to BlueSkies, it's a supersize Purity one-step facial cleanser 4-piece kit for $79. 

Super Contributor

Philosophy is not a " clean " company.  You are paying your good money on cheap filler junk that they put in their products.  Why would you buy from a company that doesn't  do the right thing for their customers?

There are plenty of companies that actually care enough to not put junk in their products.  Think about where you are spending your money.

Respected Contributor

I used to like Purity and love the microdelivery exfoliating wash. It's too bad but Since they became owned by Coty, all the products are cheapened. I hate when that happens... They lose their customer base- I don't understand the point of it.  No thanks. 

Regular Contributor

I was a Purity girl, a Philosphy Girl but since the brand was sold I have no use for them.  Plus they are not cruelty free.  Their products just don't have the same fragrence, or work as well as before the sale.  

Valued Contributor

@Riddlebox A377330

Respected Contributor

I am running out of bathroom cleaner so yesterday I cleaned my sink and toilet with Philosophy shower gel...I used Marzipan Dreams. Mixed some with warm water and went to work. Did just fine.

Saving the real stuff for shower and bath!

Esteemed Contributor

Was hoping for a nice summer scent collection to cheer us all up.  The cleanser is good, but that is way too much of it for me.  Hope those who are big fans of it are happy to get so much for a good price!

Super Contributor

I got the email yesterday for this TSV. What? This is a dumb TSV. Too much of the same thing.

Contributor

Who the heck needs all that cleanser!!!? Didn't they have a similar tsv within the last year?  Lazy, boring, and disappointing