Honored Contributor

What are they thinking with 4 bottles of the same thing?? How much of the same cleanser do you need?  They should of put other products in with it. 

Respected Contributor

I have a 32oz in my tub right now. More than half full.

I am the only one who uses it and use 3 pumps a night. Lasts me a whole year. I have an 8oz unopened one as well.

I like the product but will be two years before I could even open it. So not for me today.

Honored Contributor

I love Purity, it's my #1 facial cleanser, I don't ever want to be without it.  I use it twice a day every day.  In addition, I use it twice a month to clean all of my make-up brushes.

I do not like those smaller/travel size bottles at all.  I will not ever get those again.  The plastic used for those bottles is hard and not easy to squeeze, yet you must squeeze it to get the product out.  I don't know why they won't use the same, more pliable, plastic bottle that they use for the larger sizes.

I am not getting this TSV.  I'm waiting for the Mega, 64oz. size, which they do for Christmas (hopefully, Christmas in July this year!).  I definitely use it that much, and it never goes to waste.

Respected Contributor

Who would use this amount on Auto Delivery every 9 months!?  I am the only one using this in my house so one 32 oz. lasts a really long time. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Purity, it's my #1 facial cleanser, I don't ever want to be without it.  I use it twice a day every day.  In addition, I use it twice a month to clean all of my make-up brushes.

I do not like those smaller/travel size bottles at all.  I will not ever get those again.  The plastic used for those bottles is hard and not easy to squeeze, yet you must squeeze it to get the product out.  I don't know why they won't use the same, more pliable, plastic bottle that they use for the larger sizes.

I am not getting this TSV.  I'm waiting for the Mega, 64oz. size, which they do for Christmas (hopefully, Christmas in July this year!).  I definitely use it that much, and it never goes to waste.

@Caaareful Shopper   I haven't used Purity in many years, but I agree this 4 pc. TSV is not practical. The large pumper sizes, I always found took up too much room on the sink counter and as you said, the smaller sizes w/ flip tops and harder plastic are difficult to use. I did use a smaller hand soap dispenser & transferred the Purity into that. I just refilled them. 

Respected Contributor

Philosophy is NOT cruelty free, no thanks.

Honored Contributor

Right now does anyone really want or need to spend $80 on so much facial cleanser??

Philosophy uses a lot of artificial dyes, not good for you. 

Super Contributor

I won't be buying the TSV.  Number 1.  Philosophy tests on animals.

Number 2. There is alot of chemicals in Purity.  You can read about it on Beautypedia.

Number 3. Use bar facial soaps. There are alot of good ones out there and your ecological footprint is so much better.  A paper or cardboard wrapper versus all these plastic bottles.  I use to love Purity then I started to read about it and whats in it and its not for me or my skin,

Honored Contributor

I don't see the point in spending that kind of money to wash my face!   A bar of Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap, some water and bath gloves works just fine for me.  It's my go-to method for years and I'm perfectly satisfied with my 77 year old skin.

Obviously, for hosts and models who wear industrial strength stage makeup - they might need Philosophy.  But, I don't.  

Contributor

I did not know about the sale of Philosophy. After reading these posts I guess I am done with it. Do you have the name of a good company to switch to or will they allow it to be posted on this site?