Respected Contributor

I can't see much 'new' coming out with this TSV presentation. Maybe tonight they will have something special. Disappointing.

Honored Contributor

Terrible choice for a TSV, I have a ton of clay masks, this one is no better or different. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have moved away from Philosophy so thiis TSV does not tempt me at all.

Super Contributor

Very disappointing TSV!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I actually have the 5 oz. from an old TSV.  I know many swear by it, but it is way too drying on my skin and kinda hard to remove.  It is a good deal for those who love it.  My new favorite mask is the Lancer acid peel.

@weezer111 Agree - that Lancer acid peel is fantastic!!

Valued Contributor

When this mask first came out, I tried it several times.  For me, this did not make my pores smaller nor did it clean out my pores.  I think it's because I am older and my pores have "sagged" over time.  Maybe nothing will make them smaller.  Because they are larger than in my youth, I think it would take more than a clay mask to clean them out completely "like having a facial."

Esteemed Contributor

I guess that I am in the minority because I bought it. I used to use a mask once a week in my 30's and it always made my face feel so smooth.

I was just thinking the other day I should try them again when I saw this on QVC.

I haven't used Philosophy before...

Occasional Contributor

Not that this isn't a great product, but I Am guessing the reason behind the disappointing TSV is overstock on this Mask. I mean, come on, 2 supersized masks for the price of 1? I think it is overpriced to begin with - for me it is an easy pass

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

I actually have the 5 oz. from an old TSV.  I know many swear by it, but it is way too drying on my skin and kinda hard to remove.  It is a good deal for those who love it.  My new favorite mask is the Lancer acid peel.

@weezer111 Agree - that Lancer acid peel is fantastic!!

It looked hard to remove in the demos. They were really scrubbing.

Trusted Contributor

I thought this was a loser right out of the box.  People want sets of fragrant products which can be used in layers.  Perhaps philosophy has worn out its welcome on the Q - could Beekman 1802 be taking some of the philosophy customers?