Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have information about the upcoming Philosophy TSV on 2/25?

Trusted Contributor

@Riddlebox No news yet that I am aware of. If you use facebook, Heidi Guest usually gives some hints as we get closer to the TSV date. 

Super Contributor

You can go to BlueSkiesforme website and she lists each of the TVS on there for QVC and also HSN somtimes she knows a month in advance. She regularly updates weekly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV 2/25

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Riddlebox No news yet that I am aware of. If you use facebook, Heidi Guest usually gives some hints as we get closer to the TSV date. 

@FlyersGirl , @Riddlebox 

Hello. Heidi did say today that this TSV will be skincare. She did not say what it might include. Probably super size Purity, with something else. 

I don't need any skincare for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne Thanks for the update! I just checked facebook and saw that she also said (in reply to someone's post) 

"It’s one of my favorite products x 2 plus a gift with purchase that is a full size product. That’s all I can say for now, Sue. ❤️😉❤️"

Now I am just wondering.I am not sure if she meant it is TWO of ONE favorite product or TWO of her favorite products, plus the gift with purchase.

She posted a picture of Dara, MariLynne and herself and they were each holding a product. One had a large Purity, one a Large AG shower gel and one a large HIAJ. Maybe too obvious, but this could be it I guess. But I also think the TSV might be one of the more recently launched products. 

I guess we will read about it in a week or so. ( I also do not need any skincare right now)

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl , 

Thanks for the update. 

It sounds as though she means 

One of her favorites x 2. 

One to keep, one to give, plus probably a Purity. 

Of course, I am guessing. Smiley Very Happy

We should know soon. 

Honored Contributor

@Mama Deb wrote:

You can go to BlueSkiesforme website and she lists each of the TVS on there for QVC and also HSN somtimes she knows a month in advance. She regularly updates weekly.

@Mama Deb, I don't find this to be the case anymore.  In the past, this website used to have the majority of the TSVs listed for the month.  Now QVC has gotten more tight lipped about the items and she lists what most of already know to be the TSV because it's a presale.  Otherwise, she doesn't have inside access.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Riddlebox , @FlyersGirl ,

Mari Lyn replied to someone on FB that the TSV will be a pore extractor. I am not interested at all. She does not mention the bonus that Heidi talked about 

I hope they will have a good one day only, and/or free shipping that day. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne Heidi is posting hints and it looks like the "two" items will be purity. I guess the pore extractor is the bonus item? 

I have backups for my backups of purity. I will pass on the tsv.

I posted info about the new summer scent in the philosophy forum.

EDITED TO ADD:

@Tissyanne 

Now Heidi has a new update saying that the TSV does NOT include the " 4 in 1 cleanser". So now I guess no Purity. 

I am still out. I just don't need more skincare.

Super Contributor

The TSV is now available.  It is A380225, Super-size Pore Extractor Duo and a 15 count Purity Made Simple Cleansing Cloths.  $49 and free shipping.  Also available on auto-delivery A381023.