Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cwoldie wrote:

I think it’s a good price for what you’re getting. Where can you buy 4oz perfume for $79?

i was in Sephora yesterday around noon. I put a spritz of pure  grace on one wrist and ballet rose on the other. At 9pm I could still smell them both but ballet rose was stronger. Ended up ordering Ballet Rose.

This is one of the few things I order from Q.  It is a good price and I love philosphy.  I just used up my Summer Grace from the last special and it still smells nice.  I am anxious to try the fresh creme soft suede.  Amazing Grace is a wonderful fragrance as well.  That is what I am ordering.  Have a nice Saturday Everybody.Smiley Happy

Did you get your Amazing Grace ? if so how does the perfume smell to you ~ i got mine and I seem to smell the alcohol~ and the AG fragerance seems very faint ~ 

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cwoldie wrote:

I think it’s a good price for what you’re getting. Where can you buy 4oz perfume for $79?

i was in Sephora yesterday around noon. I put a spritz of pure  grace on one wrist and ballet rose on the other. At 9pm I could still smell them both but ballet rose was stronger. Ended up ordering Ballet Rose.

This is one of the few things I order from Q.  It is a good price and I love philosphy.  I just used up my Summer Grace from the last special and it still smells nice.  I am anxious to try the fresh creme soft suede.  Amazing Grace is a wonderful fragrance as well.  That is what I am ordering.  Have a nice Saturday Everybody.Smiley Happy

Did you get your Amazing Grace ? if so how does the perfume smell to you ~ i got mine and I seem to smell the alcohol~ and the AG fragerance seems very faint ~ 

It seems there are more complaints about Amazing Grace than the others. My Pure Grace EDP smells as I expected, the body creme is the strongest and the shower gel is fairly faint. Much better than last years TSV. I returned mine last year because  I know I got a defective shower gel that time.

I would call customer service and say you want to exchange for a new one. Or I would return it and ask for free shipping back. They are quite accommodating.  I know there are batches that are better than others.

Trusted Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Cwoldie wrote:

It seems there are more complaints about Amazing Grace than the others. My Pure Grace EDP smells as I expected, the body creme is the strongest and the shower gel is fairly faint. Much better than last years TSV. I returned mine last year because  I know I got a defective shower gel that time.

I would call customer service and say you want to exchange for a new one. Or I would return it and ask for free shipping back. They are quite accommodating.  I know there are batches that are better than others.

Thanks ~ I think I will exchange and see if it smells more ~

Contributor

I rec'd a paper sample in the mail with something  - can't remember what - and LOVED it. First time I ever tried it. Now I need to shop around and buy it. More than I want to spend on shower gel/soap, but I'm gonna get it. 

Frequent Contributor

I’m so disappointed in the EDP.  Fragrance is gone after an hour no matter how much I use. 

I do like the lotion though. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered Amazing Grace because it was my go to years ago when Christina Carlino ran the company.  The products are NOT the same.  The smell is very chemically with a hint of AG but nothing like it used to be.  Seriously, I used to get compliments when I wore it. I tried this new version for a few weeks and no one seemed to notice.  The smell is not Amazing Grace as of old.  I sent mine back and will not order again.

Super Contributor

my co-worker complimented me twice on how good  i smelled- i put fresh cream on one day and falling in love on the other time- the only time i put fragrance on is in the morning- 3 spritzes- and that is at 6;45 ish.  i got both compliments between 2;25 and 2;40.  Works for me!