Honored Contributor

Are you kidding?  $80 Oh, but you have easy pay.  I don't care, it is still $80 or should I say $79.  I'll definitely pass on this one.

kindness is strength
Highlighted

I agree...$79 is a bit much

Respected Contributor

After last Christmas' TSV trio like this, I vowed not to ever give Philosophy fragrances a chance again. The products last, I'm just at the bottom of the EDP and the fragrance left probably around Feb of this year. The body creme, which I reordered after our frigid winter, has a very faint aroma. I am fighting the desire to try one of their new fragrances in hopes that they have changed back to their original "staying power" but am still doubtful. The price is okay, seems the body creme in this line as well as others, is usually high. It's just not a real TSV price in my opinion. Funny thing is that the sample "Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere" they sent with last year's order still has its fragrance, it's just a bit too sweet for my liking.

Respected Contributor

TSVs aren't  what they used to be. I believe the same price as last year. I wanted to try the Ballet Rose and like layering so ordered it.

Regular Contributor

I think it’s a good price for what you’re getting. Where can you buy 4oz perfume for $79?

i was in Sephora yesterday around noon. I put a spritz of pure  grace on one wrist and ballet rose on the other. At 9pm I could still smell them both but ballet rose was stronger. Ended up ordering Ballet Rose.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Woodie. I am not a big Philosophy fan but am tempted to try the pure grace. What does it smell like? Also curious about the Nude Rose
Regular Contributor

To me pure grace is soap and water clean, very fresh, an everyday fragrance. I didn’t care for nude rose but I can’t really explain why. It’s all so personal.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Hi Woodie. I am not a big Philosophy fan but am tempted to try the pure grace. What does it smell like? Also curious about the Nude Rose

I am not Woodie but I am a fan of Pure Grace. It really does smell soap and water clean...like Dial or Dove soap. I purchased last years' TSV and ended up returning it...my shower gel smelled like 'roast turkey'. I have used it many times before and it never smelled like that...ever. Someone said it was maybe the musk...I think it was a bad batch. Not real perfumy but you smell freshly showered so to speak. 

The price is excellent but the large size shower gels turn watery or sometimes gloppy if you don't use them within a year or so...my favorite Summer Grace,  32 oz is like water now although it still has the scent. I am down to the last third of the bottle. It is probably from 2016.

Since I am the only one using it the sizes are quite large but the price is good. I like the whipped body creme and am using a Baby Grace one right  now. This will be my first  Pure Grace EDP.

I purchased small spray bottles of both new Rose scents...neither have really worked for me. Too sweet and flowery. I like Paul Smith Rose better (a little spice thrown in.) Of the two Roses, Nude Rose is cleaner and less flowery but not anything I would purchase again.

Also, because of the large size I expect the return shipping will be pretty high so bear that in mind. ( Maybe $8.95)

Honored Contributor

@Cwoldie wrote:

I think it’s a good price for what you’re getting. Where can you buy 4oz perfume for $79?

i was in Sephora yesterday around noon. I put a spritz of pure  grace on one wrist and ballet rose on the other. At 9pm I could still smell them both but ballet rose was stronger. Ended up ordering Ballet Rose.

This is one of the few things I order from Q.  It is a good price and I love philosphy.  I just used up my Summer Grace from the last special and it still smells nice.  I am anxious to try the fresh creme soft suede.  Amazing Grace is a wonderful fragrance as well.  That is what I am ordering.  Have a nice Saturday Everybody.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I realized I was out of Pure Grace spray the other day. I searched it & the tsv came up so I ordered it immediately. I love pure, amazing, & baby, but I was all out of pure so that made the decision. I did auto del in case I want more. I think it’s due to deliver today. Looking forward to getting. 😌