Honored Contributor

Philosophy Purity TSV 2/9/18

So sick of Purity.  I tried Purity years ago and it burned my eyes.  Never again.  It is a definite no for me.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy Purity TSV 2/9/18

I love Purity, it’s all I ever use,

Honored Contributor

I also love purity.  Been using it for 18 years.  Skin is clear and makeup optional.  Don't need the TSV, but it's a good price.  Interested to hear about the new product.

Respected Contributor

Smiley Frustrated

Related image

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Now I'm going to watch paint dry.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I'm fairly new to trying Purity.  QVC has sent me samples a couple times.  I think I like it.  I've been using the AM & PM serums since they had 4 oz. bottles together for a sale price in August.  I'm glad I went on auto delivery for them, the serums really help my skin.  In September they had a sale on Hope In A Tube, two for $3 more than price of one of the large tubes, I jumped on that deal, too.  Then in December they had the Mega 8 oz jars of the AM & PM Hope In A Jar on sale, I jumped on auto delivery for those, too.  I've kind of started out backwards with Philosophy, but so far so good.  Today's TSV would be just the next step for me, as a Philosophy newbie.  My first Philosophy purchase was the Sweet Vanilla Fig Body Wash.  Since then, I've also gotten the Body Souffle, and the Spritz.  I'm really tempted to try the Warm Cashmere set they are offering today.  I have very sensitive skin, and I've been pleased nothing has irritated my skin.  I do understand if you have been using Purity for a long time this TSV may be a snooze fest for you.  

Respected Contributor

I just can't get pass the smell! To me it smells horrible! I called CS a long time ago and asked if they could take the smell out and they said they couldn't because it is one of t he ingredients they put in it.

Valued Contributor

It is interesting that the Purity Made Simple Cleanser (and WEN) seem to have the most love/hate posts.

I for one love the cleanser and have tried many. I can open my eyes with no burning and love how it melts my makeup away, skin feels clean and soft and most of all no tightness felf after using it. I have tried many cleansers and this remains my go to. I also appreciate the 32 oz. pump bottle which lasts me 8 or 9 months and easy to keep on the vanity for daily use. I was getting low so timing of this perfect.

I am also liking the IT cleanser from the recent TSV and will save it for travel. I really like the convenience of the PMS large pump bottle and the value is great. I don't however go on auto delivery as this lasts so long that sometimes a deal like this comes along when I need it.

Just my two cents. lol

Trusted Contributor

I’ve been using Purity since it was first introduced on QVC. It’s been my go to cleanser since. I love how gentle, yet very effective it is....melts my make-up but it’s genlte on my skin. I’ve been on auto delivery for years. I’ve always wanted to try the mask and I’m in need of a new moisturizer, so this will be coming home to me soon. Fingers crossed the new moisturizer is a winner.😊 I will be curious to read the reviews in a few weeks.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

I’ve been using Purity since it was first introduced on QVC. It’s been my go to cleanser since. I love how gentle, yet very effective it is....melts my make-up but it’s genlte on my skin. I’ve been on auto delivery for years. I’ve always wanted to try the mask and I’m in need of a new moisturizer, so this will be coming home to me soon. Fingers crossed the new moisturizer is a winner.😊 I will be curious to read the reviews in a few weeks.

Grandmapetes, I tried a small 1 ounce size of the pore extractor mask, and it worked well for me.  I was leary because my skin can be so very dry.  I was afraid it would make my skin flake, which many products can cause for me.  It did the job, without drying my skin out.  I did moisturize after, but I always have to.