New Contributor

Philosophy - Please bring Back Inner Grace!

I love the deal with the TSV by Philosophy today, but unfortunately, will not purchase because my favorite fragrance, Inner Grace, is not available.  Since Baby Grace was brought back and is in today's TSV, I am hoping Inner Grace will be brought back in time, if enough people let Philosophy know they want it back.  I won't be purchasing Philosophy until Inner Grace returns, sorry.  Please, please bring it back!  Best fragrance ever!

Visitor

Re: Philosophy - Please bring Back Inner Grace!

I totally agree about Inner Grace.  Please, please bring it back!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have 1 hoarded bottle left of IG perfume (before discontinued😤😢) and I use it very sparingly.

I bought a new bottle of AG but it's very strong - not like my older perfume.

Honored Contributor

Inner Grace is a very light, pretty fragrance.  I did not realize that it was discontinued but then I wear different brands of fragrance.  I like Philosophy's lotions in different scents.

kindness is strength

I agree with all of these ladies! Please bring back Inner Grace! I have tried some of the other frangrances but nothing, I repeat nothing compares to Inner Grace. I don't know why you would retire this fragrace when it was in my opinion the best fragrance that Philosopy had. I too have been hording a bottle of the fragrance. I loved the shower gel and body emulsion as well and I miss that beautiful fragrace in my shower. Please bring it back, please!  

Regular Contributor

Agree.  No IG=No purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dara Lynn commented that sometimes fragrances are discontinued because the ingredients are hard to find, or too expensive. This came after a caller mentioned IG. Also, even if Philosophy brought IG back people would say it isn't the same .

Contributor

YES, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BRING BACK "INNER GRACE".  I loved it so much and am almost to end of my supply.  I've been carefully using so little to keep the scent part of me as long as possible.  

Contributor

YES, BRING IT BACK...................PLEASE

I love Inner Grace!!! Please bring it back.