Regular Contributor

Anyone know what it is?  In need of shower gel

Honored Contributor

@imagemd 

A388749 - philosophy 12-piece bath and body collection

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  Not what I needed Smiley Sad   Need the big bottle with pump.

Honored Contributor

Shawn previewed it last nite, the hand creams are only one ounce each and only 4 scents are featured in the set. $69.94 Free shipping. 

Super Contributor

Disappointed in the TSV.  Last year I ordered the TSV on auto delivery.  It was 32oz shower and shampoo and 32oz lotion along with roller ball and perfume (Falling in love).  Enjoyed it so much.  Was $79.98.  I don't think TtSV today is a good value.  Plus I want Falling in Love, Not different fragrances.  I

I did order Snow Angel and Snowman shower and Shampoo for my daughter and grandson for Christmas.  I hope they like it. Never tried Don't know what the scent will be.

Honored Contributor

This doesn't seem like a great value to me although I've not really figured it out because I don't want or need something like this.  I don't really care for any of these scents and I find these pretty odd choices.

As an aside, a few weeks back when Philosophy was on, they offered a one time only that was a small spray fragrance and small body lotion in both Fresh Cream Warm Cashmere and Gingerbread Man.   I don't care for either of those scents but I really don't like Gingerbread Man.  Maybe in a body wash it would be okay but it smells exacly like ginger ale and I'm not sure why anyone would want to smell like ginger ale all day.   

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of any of Philosophy's creams or souffles.  They go on well enough, but they seem to evaporate into the skin and, at least for me, make my skin dry within 20 minutes.  It's the most useless body cream on my skin.

So what's left in that TSV is the small shower gels.  I do love Gingerbread Man and Sweet Vanilla Fig.  The effervescence of GM is delightful in the shower.  I don't want it in any other iteration, but the shower gel is wonderfully invigorating.  SVF is sultry and mellow at the same time.  The shower gel is great, and the spray mist (not offered in the TSV) is also a favorite of mine.

Nothing temps me to purchase this TSV and spend $70 for two small shower gels that I like.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I am not a fan of any of Philosophy's creams or souffles.  They go on well enough, but they seem to evaporate into the skin and, at least for me, make my skin dry within 20 minutes.  It's the most useless body cream on my skin.

So what's left in that TSV is the small shower gels.  I do love Gingerbread Man and Sweet Vanilla Fig.  The effervescence of GM is delightful in the shower.  I don't want it in any other iteration, but the shower gel is wonderfully invigorating.  SVF is sultry and mellow at the same time.  The shower gel is great, and the spray mist (not offered in the TSV) is also a favorite of mine.

Nothing temps me to purchase this TSV and spend $70 for two small shower gels that I like.

@Caaareful Shopper , I don't mind the body souffles or lotions on my arms only but the rest of my body definitely needs more moisture.

Esteemed Contributor

Got an email today my large body gel with the pump will not be shipped.  Philosophy cannot supply the order.😡😡😡