Trusted Contributor

I have a sonicare in my house here and another in my beach house.  One is an older model but keeps my teeth as clean as the newer model.  Both are earlier versions than the TSV.  I just picked up replacement heads today at my local pharmacy as they sent a 30% off coupon- I get the original phillips not the store brand (phillips last longer and I think are much better.)

I can't imagine brushing my teeth to an app that tells me when to stop or remind me etc.  That's kind of where I have to draw the line.  If I haven't figured that out by now I have a bigger issue than a toothbrush.

The TSV is a good deal.  You may see something similar on a day after Thanksgivng type sale but for the most part it's really about as inexpensive as its going to get and it is a great toothbrush.

Honored Contributor

I bought this TSV last year as a TSV at the same time.

It comes with a 2 year warranty and I actually had mine replaced because I was having issues with the start button.

I bought this to upgrade from a basic Philips model I bought at my dentists office.

I liked it because it was pink and the 5 speeds.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I have been thinking of getting these as XMas gifts for my 3 sons.  I did do some comparison shopping and it looks like the Q has the most extra brush heads included with this same model.  I have this model and I don't think it's outdated...it is sold at Kohl's and Costco and so on.  Is it the latest and greatest with a app? No....but I am thinking all that isn't necessary.   

So Kohl's has the extra 20% off and it's on sale for 199 and you will get a $30 rebate plus kohl's cash.  But you only get 2 brush heads....one on the unit and one extra per reviews I read.  

If it stays on sale this may be the way to go...as then I could use the Kohl's cash of 30.00 toward purchasing another one on sale plus use a 30% off coupon I'll have at that start date Nov 7th and save more.  Plus the Visa card Rebates of $30 each.  

Still doing the math LOL on this as I need 3 and am trying to get the best all around deal...decisions decisions!

Regular Contributor
Love my Sonicare tooth brush😊
Occasional Contributor

What was the price for the philips sonicare toothbrush when it was a TSV?

Somehow i missed that entire day and now see it is priced st $149.

Ive been waiting for its return as a TSV but since i can no longer make sense of their 

schedule listing i couldnt mark and save  the date.  Thx...just wanted to know how much more i will be paying.

Valued Contributor

Re: Phillips Sonicare

[ Edited ]

@Peace4 wrote:

What was the price for the philips sonicare toothbrush when it was a TSV?

Somehow i missed that entire day and now see it is priced st $149.

Ive been waiting for its return as a TSV but since i can no longer make sense of their 

schedule listing i couldnt mark and save  the date.  Thx...just wanted to know how much more i will be paying.

@Peace4, I paid $114.95 plus there is a $15 rebate, bringing it down to $99. I'm sorry you missed it when it was the TSV.

Honored Contributor

This is HSN’s TS for Monday. How weird.