Trusted Contributor

Looks like an awesome deal... I"m planing on ordering it, anyone try this before?? I have a cheaper electric toothbrush but wanted to get a better one....... 

Occasional Visitor

I don't have this model but have used the Sonicare for years.  It's a really great toothbrush.  This is a great deal.  The brush heads alone cost about 25 for a pack of 2, so to get 5 brush heads with this is already worth over $60.

Regular Contributor

This is a great deal!  The flexcare+ is one of the best sonicare offers...the one I used for many years before it just recently died.  If I'd known this would've been a TSV, I would've waited and gotten it.  Mine died several weeks ago (after 7-8 years maybe?) and I replaced it with a slightly cheaper version (still Phillips brand) but basically got 2 for $140 at Sams Club.  I gave one to my neice.  I can't use the regular brushhead since I have a really small mouth and need the compact size (very hard to find, usually have to get online).  But for regular people, this is awesome deal for all those brush heads to come with it.  I change my brush head every size months when I get a dental cleaning.  This has been my system for years and my dentist approves.  Great dental checkups and saves me $$.  I highly recommend PHillips sonicare and don't want to ever be without mine.  

Honored Contributor

I own an older model Flexcare brush, about 7 yo, and it's never let me down. If it were to ever break I would buy another one in a heart beat. I think the Sonicare brushes are the best. I buy generic replacement heads from Amazon. I think they work just as good as the original but cost a lot less. The TSV today is outstanding. I would not hesitate buying it. In fact I bought one for my BFF's birthday this month. Woman Happy I know she will be thrilled!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it,   darn easy pays get me everytime  lol  but it is a good deal!!

Honored Contributor

I bought the 9300 model that was a TSV last Fall, just before Christmas, I think.  I love it.

I had the base model that I bought from my dentist's office years ago just in case I didn't like using it.  But I really liked it so now I wanted to trade up to something with more options.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN