Occasional Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth august TSV?

Any word on this yet? Love PTR!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth august TSV?

I don't know if this is the tsv but this video was just posted 7-27-18 on QVC's youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODOpzBYUUM

Peter Thomas Roth Super-Size Retinol Fusion PM Trio on QVC

Honored Contributor

@Cg2 wrote:

I don't know if this is the tsv but this video was just posted 7-27-18 on QVC's youtube channel

@Cg2

Love his retinol fusion PM.  I use it often--no irritation and super effective.  He has a great line.  I wish his vitamin c serum would be in a TSV!!!!! I also want a fragrance free cleansing oil!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Cg2 wrote:

@Cg2Thanks for the video.  That must be the TSV.  It looks AWESome.   I want to try that new retinol cream. 

What's the cost??  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love his retinol fusion PM serum and use it every night.  I used to use a prescription retin-A from my derm, but PTR is better because it doesn't dry my skin and cause peeling and irritation around my mouth area like my prescription medication did. I used the prescription for years, but I could never use it every night (like I should), so the best I could do was three times a week.  I am on A/D for the large, giant size retinol fusion PM serum that PTR sells.  It's great!

Respected Contributor

I do like the Retinol a lot, but I was hoping that the TSV would be his newest Vitamin C Products.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I do like the Retinol a lot, but I was hoping that the TSV would be his newest Vitamin C Products.  

Maybe next time he'll have that in the TSV.  I did buy his new C eye serum.  I have not tried it yet as am using up something else,

His retinols are my fav though due to minimal to no peeling. 

I hope QVC gives free ship on this TSV!!!

Esteemed Contributor

IT LOOKS SO COOL IF THAT IS IT!  CLICKED ON THE LINK BUT SAYS ALL SOLD OUT.  WOULD BE VERY HAPPY IF THAT WAS THE TSV, BUT MUST SAY I WOULD LIKE THE VIT. C TOO!  HOPE THERE IS A PRESALE SOON.

Contributor

I would like to try the Vitamin C line and the Hungarian Thermal Water line.

Occasional Contributor

A414656 Retinol Fusion PM Moisturizer 1.35oz for $110.00

The one shown in the video is 2.7oz 

I would like to try the new moisturizer also but I just bought the big bottle of Retinol and I have eye cream, so I hope there will be other special deals that day! Has anyone tried the Hungarian Heat Mask and Moisturizer?