Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth august TSV?

@Cg2 wrote:

A414656 Retinol Fusion PM Moisturizer 1.35oz for $110.00

The one shown in the video is 2.7oz 

I would like to try the new moisturizer also but I just bought the big bottle of Retinol and I have eye cream, so I hope there will be other special deals that day! Has anyone tried the Hungarian Heat Mask and Moisturizer?

Tried both and love them both!  I esp. like the moisturizer. I'm not a huge fan of masks as I'm a bit lazy, but they are nice--the pumpkin one is great!

I've given the retinol as gifts.  Everyone loves the retinol!

I want a fragrance free cleansing oil!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

peter's video link now works!

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered this despite being on AD for that mega-sized Retinol Fusion PM serum. After I get this, I'll decide what to do about which AD I keep. This is a great value as the moisturizer in a smaller size is over $100.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Respected Contributor

@KonaKat ~

I just ordered, too.  I also have that big bottle of Retinol PM on AD.

If I like this, I will most likely stop the AD on the big bottle.  Hoping this new moisturizer plays well with others...  NO balling up when added with other things I regularly use.  

I agree with you.  The price on the smaller jar of this new stuff is crazy!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
New Contributor

Item # A311484

I can't wait to get this. I love the serum and eye cream so I'm very excited to try the new moisturizer.  I also use the PTR overnight resurfacing pads.  I've  gotten a lot of unsolicited compliments on my skin since using the PTR Retinol products.  I really think the serum and pads are a game changer so the prospect of a moisturizer in the collection is very intriguing.  I'm late 40's, minimal wrinkles and lines, and hoping to keep it that way...

Respected Contributor

@ElleSF ~

Hey ~ What difference is there between PTR's Regular Pads in the white jar & the Overnight ones?  Is it just added Retinol?  There is quite a price difference between the two.  THANKS.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
New Contributor

I think the Unwrinkle peel pads in the white jar are a blend of Alpha, Beta, and Gamma hydroxy acids and after you apply them you need to rinse off.

The Overnight Retinol PM resurfacing pads are acid free and have Retinol in them which also helps exfoliate and smooth skin.  After using the pads you do not rinse off, you let it dry down briefly then apply the Retinol Serum and your choice of moisturizer and eye cream

I use the Unwrinkle peel pads in the morning and the Overnight Retinol PM resurfacing pads at night.

Other musts in my regimen are the anti aging cleansing gel and the firmx peeling gel. 

I have a variety of PTR moisturizers and face masks that I mix and match

Honored Contributor

I like most of his line.  This looks like a great TSV.  I want to try the new moisturizer, and I like the delivery of it.  It looks like SKINN's delivery of the one product of Dmitri's that I use in the jar. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OH.....   I was debating whether to get this TSV or not.  It looks great and I really like the Retinol PM.  I've used it for years,  recently not so much.  I'm thinking I may go back to it. The most effective line for me is Perricone,  but I've always been a huge fan of PTR Retinol products.  I'm going to check out the ingredient list in the new moisturizer...   I hope it's posted.

New Contributor

I have 2 of PTR TSV’s the one I got in May came with the unwrinkle night cream and the Aug TSV came with the new retinol night cream. Anyone know how to incorporate both of these products? Should I layer the night creams or alternate them?