Honored Contributor

Exactly @Icegoddess.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV?

[ Edited ]

While I like the idea of 2 smaller botles vs 1 big bottle, I'll probably skip it.  I still have about half of one of the larger bottles from a previous TSV I was on auto for.  I only got the 1st auto and then cancelled because I could tell I wasn't going to use it up that fast.  It was not the deal that was on recently.  It was the May 2017 deal.  Not sure how often the auto-delivery was, but I feel a little tingle after I apply it, so hopefuly it is still effective.

Also, I think I saw where a lot of people felt that Perricone's retinol was more effective.  Not sure how much that costs and if there are ever any deals on that, but I thought I would look into it when I was close to finishing up what I have.

Honored Contributor

Tiffany on PTR show just said after opening good for one year.  Unopened remains good for 3 years.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Tiffany on PTR show just said after opening good for one year.  Unopened remains good for 3 years.

I would recommend storing the bottles in a dark place, away from light. The blue bottles are very minimally effective when it comes to protecting a product from light.