New Contributor

Does anyone have the scoop on Peter Thomas Roth's TSV on 1/23?

Trusted Contributor

thanks for the heads up....I love PTR masks and some of his other products. I may have to give myself a rare treat but I also do not know what the TSV is going to be......now am curious too LOL

Super Contributor

23rd - Peter Thomas Ross Three Piece Super Size Retinol Power Trio (Retinol Fusion PM Overnight Resurfacing Pads, PM Night Serum, Unwrinkle Night Cream)

Respected Contributor

The Pads are new, and you get two.  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
New Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV 1/23

I've tried the PTR masks and they were too drying for me.  I have had great success with Josoe Maran's natural argon products but have heard retinol should be used. Has anyone used the PTR products offered in today's TSV?  If so, what were your results?  

Sandra has great skin, does she use these products?  Sometime qvc can be misleading.  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV 1/23

Love it!  All products great.  I can't wait to try the new pads!  They have no alcohol which I like and I like that they it's a leave on!

I love his retinol fusion pm.  It works great on my neck wtih little to no irritation!

I much prefer his Retinol to Paulas.  Paula's has something in it that makes me peel terribly!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I signed up for AD last night.  I've used all of these products (the old version of his pads) and they are excellent.  Don't forget to use on the tops of your hands as well.

Honored Contributor

I ordered mine on A-D. The price is CRAZY GOOD! Although I like the Unwrinkle Night Cream, I refuse to pay $175 for it on its own. I also love that he is giving us a pad that we don't have to rise off afterward. All in all I love his products but I also love Paula's Choice, so I use products from each of the lines for which I experience the best results.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I am revamping and I purchased todays TSV with Peter and I am going to give it a try and hold back on Perricone for one month to see what this does for me as I really believe This TSV is going to rock and give us what we need. I have been faithful to Perricone and they are great products but they are so expensive now I do not look my age but I did have some fillers last November so with that in mind I think Perricone held back the wrinkles yet not the firmness so I am up for Peter and I hope this works for me as it will save me a lot of money.  Plus he is a doll baby. When I had my tv segment he sent out things for my show.....and I proudly gave him lots of tv coverage.  He is a sweet heart.  Isabella

Trusted Contributor

I got his un-wrinkle pads and have not used them yet and it states to place on your face wait up to 3 minutes and wash off........so I wonder if I could do this in the AM and use his TSV for night time?  Or I could give this as a gift.........thank you  Isabella