Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth TSV 3-17

@lmtwrote:

@Sweet_SerenityYes, the cleanser is excellent, one of the best I ever tried!

@lmt

ITA

Love this TSV.  I bought it.  I have a lot of his skincare, but this value is too hard to pass up.  The Retinol is my FAV.  I love the cleanser too.  I can't wait to try the eye product.  EXCELLENT results with his line!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

I'm thinking of getting this kit.  Have tried the cleaners and serum and they are very good.

What do you all think of the Firmx products?  I've never tried them and would like to hear from those who have.  I can certainly use a bit of firming!

Haddon the firm x products are excellent.  I haven't tried the eye cream.  It may be new.  The other one is excellent!!

Honored Contributor

Unlike Perricone....PTR SHOWS UP for his presentations.  He's not haughty or arrogant.  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

I'm thinking of getting this kit.  Have tried the cleaners and serum and they are very good.

What do you all think of the Firmx products?  I've never tried them and would like to hear from those who have.  I can certainly use a bit of firming!

@haddon9Great value.  I"d try them!!!  You can always return!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

@haddon9wrote:

Haddon the firm x products are excellent.  I haven't tried the eye cream.  It may be new.  The other one is excellent!!

@winamac1  Thanks!  I decided to order and I'm hoping for some results...the eye cream is new. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@haddon9wrote:

@winamac1  Thanks!  I decided to order and I'm hoping for some results...the eye cream is new. Smiley Happy

That's what I wanted to try.  I'd give it the 30 days.  We can always return. I love most of his line. The retinol fusion pm is really good, and I don't peel with it.  I've been peeling with Retin A.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1wrote:

Unlike Perricone....PTR SHOWS UP for his presentations.  He's not haughty or arrogant.  

@winamac1  I agree about Perricone.  I remember many years ago when he first started selling here we would see him but it's been a VERY LONG time...wonder why? 

I know some have gotten good results with Perricone's products but to me they always seemed to be very overpriced & stinky.  I can't put stuff on my face that smells bad.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

@winamac1wrote:

@winamac1  I agree about Perricone.  I remember many years ago when he first started selling here we would see him but it's been a VERY LONG time...wonder why? 

I know some have gotten good results with Perricone's products but to me they always seemed to be very overpriced & stinky.  I can't put stuff on my face that smells bad.

He came on QVC ONE TIME!  I met him and I met Dana and I met PTR at a beauty bash many years ago.  Perricone was not super friendly.  Dana was really sweet, and PTR was awesome and not in the least bit arrogant.  He had his 2 little boys with him (many years ago). lovely children and he was generous giving the guests full sized products.  

I've loved his line every since, and his products work!!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1Intersting about Perricone....you would think that he would understand that by being at an event like that and being friendly he would win over customers.

Nice to know that PTR was friendly.  I like his products too!

Respected Contributor

anyone know if the TSV has that Nano Technology? Not sure about that Nano stuff.