Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth August 2nd TSV

Since I have all the products except the mud mask, I'm passing on this TSV, although I love his products.  I'm not really a mask person anyway.  

I wonder why they are not showcasing any of his other products on his shows today?  EAch of his shows so far have shown ONLY the TSV.  I also didn't notice any 'deals' on any of his other products - no EZ pays or one time only.  Seems odd to me.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth August 2nd TSV

That is odd.  Perhaps they will show his other products in other shows throughout the day.  I noticed he'll also be on with his jewelry this afternoon.  

No QVC for me today.  I don't know what it is, but I cannot take that man.  Some may love his sales exuberance, but he comes off as disingenuous to me.  He totally disregards the hosts too, as if they don't know how to sell his "gifts" to everyone. Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10@Caaareful Shopper

My favorite is the Mud mask. I try to use it in the shower each time. Since ordering sample sizes, this is a product I have found that works for me. I have been using the "Un -wrinkle" incorrectly so it's back to the drawing boards on that one.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

"No QVC for me today.  I don't know what it is, but I cannot take that man.  Some may love his sales exuberance, but he comes off as disingenuous to me."

Interesting that you say that.  I was just thinking the same thing.  I remember him, in the past, as being much more subdued and professional during his presentations.  Now, he's almost hyper and all over the place.  He looks very different, too, and I'm wondering, along with a weight loss, if he's had cosmetic surgery?  I looked up a few of his older presentations on QVC and he looks very different - younger!  Good for him, he's an attractive guy, but if you're selling skin care,  I think I'd like to know that.  

Be that as it may, I like his products and use them fairly consistantly.  I ordered the TSV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

PTR mud mask ROCKS!  I'm on AD for the huge 6.7 oz. jar.  I'm not getting the TSV because I have enough Retinol Fusion PM to last another year, plus I'm not crazy about the Un-Wrinkle Night cream.  I got it with his last TSV and didn't see any amazing results, so I'm passing.

PTR.jpg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I LOVE that!! 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Love your post!  You put the mask on so evenly!

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic...that's my OCD side showing...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.