Regular Contributor

Perricone is wonderful for my skin.  I get all TSVs on auto delivery since the prices are so good.  And sometimes I even get a couple of the same AD.  Have stopped using them a week or so and see my skin start to go downhill.  The ONLY products I have used that really do firm the skin.  Love this TSV have been using both products for years and am so happy the firming moisturizer is included.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's already in the beauty forum.

New Contributor

I too had a very bad reaction - eyes swollen shut and hives everywhere the products were applied.  I was surprised because I do not have sensitive skin.  However, I don't think the products are "bad" but that there is obviously something in them that I can not tolerate.  If anyone knows what that ingredient may be, I would like to know.

I had been using Dr. Denise for years (and love it) but was always impressed with what I read and saw about the Perricone line so when QVC offered a "set" at a really good price I tried it.  Sorry to say it is not for me.

Super Contributor

I bought a Perricone TSV a few months ago. Even as a TSV, it was a lot more expensive than I usually spend on skin care products, but, I had heard so many claims of it's miraculous results that I decided to give it a try.

Well, after using it for a couple of months, I began to notice that my face looked worse than it ever had! Lots of blotchiness and discoloration that hadn't been there before using Dr. Perricone. I hated to let the expensive stuff go to waste, but, I just couldn't keep using it. I wouldn't use Perricone again if it were given to me! Biggest waste of money ever. Never agian will I get sucked into all the hype over some over-priced cream.  

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Valued Contributor

@Knute wrote:

It'S not as good as they say. I had a really bad reaction to these products. Thankfully, qvc let me return them for credit even though it was past the 30 days.  Sad to say my skin is still hyperpigme Ted from the experience.  Would recommend  that you follow his diet but forego the skin products--they are not hypoallergenic!!!!

Look at the ingredients, and just google a few.You'll be mortified.Toxic, carcinogenic and how much$$$$ He must have forgotten how large an organ the skin is, and that it absorbs everything. Shame on him.

Honored Contributor

@Knute wrote:

It'S not as good as they say. I had a really bad reaction to these products. Thankfully, qvc let me return them for credit even though it was past the 30 days.  Sad to say my skin is still hyperpigme Ted from the experience.  Would recommend  that you follow his diet but forego the skin products--they are not hypoallergenic!!!!

I did not  have an allergic reation to this line, but I did not see the results they promise. I think these skin care lines make these hugh claims and rarely do you find a line that really does the job. I always come back to a line from Canada called Isomer's.