New Contributor

It'S not as good as they say. I had a really bad reaction to these products. Thankfully, qvc let me return them for credit even though it was past the 30 days.  Sad to say my skin is still hyperpigme Ted from the experience.  Would recommend  that you follow his diet but forego the skin products--they are not hypoallergenic!!!!

Valued Contributor

Dr. Perricone does have a hypo-allergenic collection.

Contributor

I have used his products for years and love them.  What works for one might not work for another.   Very high quality products.

Respected Contributor

So you think everyone should not purchase the product because YOU had a reaction?   Do you also suggest that women already using his products and are happy with them stop using it?

Respected Contributor

@Marny54 wrote:

I have used his products for years and love them.  What works for one might not work for another.   Very high quality products.

I have also used his products for years and have never had a reaction to any of them.  I have given some moisturizers to my Mom and she loves them as well.  Am a huge fan of the Cold Plasma Sub-D offered in the TSV.  I have had excellent results from that product.  Did not order the TSV because I don't care for the other two products that were included in the package.  Have oily skin so don't need the facial moisturizer.  Don't see a need for the night cream.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

If possible, I would go to a dept. store that carries Dr. Perricone, consult with a sales rep about your skin issues and concerns and get samples of recommended products.

Nordstroms (if you have one close by) is wonderful about giving generous amounts of product samples.  If you go to Nordstroms.com they also have a chat line and I've gotten great recommendations from their beauty consultants. Bid you purchase online you almost always get great product samples as well.

Respected Contributor

I have to say QVC has the best deals on Perricone products.  

Respected Contributor

I've used the Perricone line for over 10 years and it does more for MY skin than any other line I've tried.  What works for you may not for me and vise versa...   as others here have said, we're all different,   THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!

Good luck with your skin.

BTW...  I rarely, if ever have a reaction to skincare but did to one product 10 years ago.   The Perricone line was the ONLY line that completely reversed my reaction, and almost immediately.   That is what got my attention, and I've been hooked ever since.

New Contributor

Sephora carries them and they are very generous with returns. You can use a product and if you dont like it you can return for a refund. Its great and helps with new products.

Super Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I have to say QVC has the best deals on Perricone products.  

Without a doubt!!

asltw