New Contributor

I have and enjoy several Perrricone MD products, beauty junkie that I am. But I am learning, and wondered if anyone else has heard this:

No matter how you load a product with antioxidants, if it isn't properly packaged they just go to waste. Because the two items with tocotrienols are open packaged, the antioxidants will be worthless within a few weeks, or possibly less. Any exposure to light or air renders the valuable ingedients null, eventually. An example of properly packaged antioxidants can be found here: A95839

I'm not promoting Dr. Denese products, or this one in particular, it was just the first thing I could think of. I'm sure Dr. Perricone alao has things that would fit the bill. (here you go, I looked for one: A248420)

But as far as I understand it, this TSV isn't so special. Smiley Sad (although I totally LOVE the cleanser- it's my fave I like the smell of it sooo much!)

Has anyone else heard this? Or is it just not true? Appreciate the feedback! Would consider ordering if I'm mistaken.

Merry Christmas to all!! Smiley Happy