Contributor

Perricone Tsv Cold Plasma + kit

Just want to say I’m thrilled that the TSV this Saturday is the new cold plasma + face and eye creams in supersize.   As a skin care junky, I’ve tried it all.  My gold standard is that it can’t feel like I have something sitting on my face and I have to be amazed by the difference it makes when I look in the mirror.  Started using these new products in early January and I can honestly say that the face stuff has made the biggest difference since I discovered retinol a few years back.  The eye stuff is also light and perfect for under moisturizer or makeup, but I think you could also just use the face formula.  Biggest difference is the fading of the discoloration on the side of my neck from sun exposure while driving for many years.   Completely weightless.

i seriously didn’t expect to love these products so much.  Still use my PTR Retinol and unwrinkle night cream before bed though.  

I know Perricone has frequent TSVs and I’ve tried many of them geared to the 50+ crowd. Most are still sitting in a drawer because they didn’t amaze me or they had a bad smell.  Really do like this one though.

Regular Contributor

Re: Perricone Tsv Cold Plasma + kit

Hi Dianajo! I also love the Perricone products. I just ordered the TSV. I have never tried the cold plasma line before. I have the neuropeptide line which I love. I'm excited to incorporate this with what I am currently using. I have FB Dana & she told me in which order to use the products.She is a sweetheart. I hope I am as happy with this new TSV as you are. I'm glad the product is working for you. I'm also glad you said the eye cream is light. I don't want anything too greasey. Thanks for the info! Kathy

Valued Contributor

I also like Perricone.I think I've tried almost every Perricone product in the line. I recently tried both of these Cold Plasma products. The eye was in a kit and the face was a duo. I actually really liked the eye cream, but didn't need the other products in the kit...so it became too expensive. The face duo was ok, thinner and runnier than the eye, but I didn't notice any difference at all in my face and didn't think it was worth the cost. The odd thing is, I literally sat down one day and wrote down all the ingredients for various Perricone products, as I wanted to streamline what I have/need and eliminate duplicates. (I love the neuropeptide line) I found that the two products in this tsv have the exact same ingredients. The ratios are probably different, as the eye cream is thicker, but the ingredients are the same.

I wish Perricone would come out with a "build your own kit" auto delivery

Honored Contributor

Why is Stacy's face always so oily/shinny?  When you use the product does it do that to your face?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   The Vendor for  the oxygenated Argan oil on Evine Live also has a very shiny face... like the Perricone Vendor... part of it is a lot of Botox... it makes your face shiny looking on the camera feed.... add a cream or oil to that and you have a greasy oily looking face. 

I think they want you to think it is the product giving a DEWY look to your skin... but no it is the over use of botox and some kind of oily skin cream combined. 

It is obvious that both vendors use botox... they admit to no plastic surgery but feel botox is OK even though they do not admit using botox.....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thanks.  I wasn't 'busting' on those who use it, but I've always noticed her skin is so shinny looking.

My middle daughter worked for a well known (in the D.C. area) plastic surgeon.  She'd meet Senators, Congressmen, etc come in there (this was back maybe even 12 years ago).  

She said Botox doesn't have a long shelf life once opened.  She said the girls would use the left-overs back then.  She was young so she didn't need it and you have to remember, not as much was known about it then.  

She showed me how to tell if someone uses Botox, etc.  She taught me about breast implants, etc.  Just interesting.

Anyway, thanks again for answering me.  I do agree that it's so obvious many of these 'presenters' have Botox keeping them from the wrinkles.  

It wouldn't matter except people try to be like them by buying the product when what they're looking at is mostly due to Botox.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV on AD.  No matter what lines I try, and I've liked products from various lines, which I incorporate into my routine, my core line is Perricone.  It has always made the biggest difference for me.  I'm giving this Cold Plasma plus a try.   

QVC always has astonishing values in this line for their TSVs.   

Trusted Contributor

This is a great deal, no doubt. Unfortunately about a month ago I bought Cold Plasma from Ulta-if the Insider hadn’t changed, I might have known this TSV was coming and could have waited until today to purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

think it is an awesome deal!  not sure how they come up with a comparable value of $320.  the face is $149 for 1 oz ($300) and the eye is i believe $110 for .5 oz ($220)  that is more like $520 if my figures are right!  maybe i am wrong.  math was never my strong suit!

Respected Contributor

They kept focusing on the forehead and I have no lines there.  All my lines and wrinkles are around the chin and they never addressed if they would help there.  I guess not so I didn't order.  I also do not have lines around my eyes; just my skin on the chin collapsed!