Occasional Contributor

What is the TSV for Perricone?  I really enjoy their products for daily use.  

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV

[ Edited ]

June 18 - TSV will be the Neuropeptide and Cold Plasma Pus Face and Body, which will be $179.92 and availailable on six easy payments.

A367732 - single order

A367756 - auto delivery

Perricone TSV June 2019.jpg

Honored Contributor

Dana mentioned a special surprise tonight. I have a good idea what it is. What do you think it is?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Dana mentioned a special surprise tonight. I have a good idea what it is. What do you think it is?

@World Traveler : I have no idea what it could be. What do you think it is? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone TSV

[ Edited ]

I believe the surprise is his greens supp powder.

@World Traveler 

@Diva on The Q 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee She said "a special guest" in a subsequent airing, so I think it is Dr. Perricone.

She has presented the greens drink before, as I am on auto delivery for the past two months, so I don't think it is that. Don't know.....maybe. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SilleeMee She said "a special guest" in a subsequent airing, so I think it is Dr. Perricone.

She has presented the greens drink before, as I am on auto delivery for the past two months, so I don't think it is that. Don't know.....maybe. Heart

@World Traveler That is what I was thinking too.  He will finally be on.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Well, what did you think? I loved seeing Dr. P on two of the presentations. He definitely doesn't like the limelight, but I thought what he had to say was so, so good. He's not used to being in front of cameras, you can tell. I'm fine with that as long as he continues to make great products for my skin.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky Well, what did you think? I loved seeing Dr. P on two of the presentations. He definitely doesn't like the limelight, but I thought what he had to say was so, so good. He's not used to being in front of cameras, you can tell. I'm fine with that as long as he continues to make great products for my skin.

@World Traveler   AGREE!  Did you pick up the TSV,   and do you like the GREEN drink?  I know you're on AD.