Regular Contributor

Looking at Dana demonstrate the TSV on the model, I wonder why her face looks so tight and stiff to begin with - sort of like she has something on it to freeze it to begin with.  Secondly, I've seen her demonstrate the cream twice on the same model  and I keep thinking "why does she always demonstrate the product on the same side of the face  - why doesn't she demonstrate the cream on the other side where the lines are deeper and more noticeable?  Any thoughts?

Esteemed Contributor

I also wondered how her face gets back to "normal" so quickly to demonstrate it again.....doesn't make sense unless it is a video!

I did order it.  Just lost a lot of weight due to illness and don't like the look!  Worth a try!

Contributor

I do not know the answer to your question.  They did disclose she had already put the cream on the model earlier.

I have never tried any of these products because they are just so darn expensive.  I use Strvection neck and face tightening lotion.  Has anyone used Strivecton vs. Perricone products.  I think a lot of these lotions are useless.  Genetics pays a big part in our looks as we age.   I do use a moisturizer with sunscreen and I feel like it protects my skin.  

Anyone have any thoughts on if these products truly work for a 60 year old and also Perricone vs Strivectin?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

My first thought is that I forgot about this TSV and I should watch. I use Perricone, but didn't buy this TSV last time.

Second -  my face always looks stiff after I cleanse because my skin is terribly dry.  I haven't seen the model, but maybe she is, too.

Finally, I have no idea why they demonstrate on the same side all the time.  Could be something as simple as a camera angle or as nefarious as OP might be thinking.  I do know this -  I don't think any potion or lotion works miracles.  I have sagging that would need surgery to make it disappear. Then, I'd still need lots of potions and lotions!  I don't care enough to undergo surgery -  getting an improved appearance is what I expect.

At my age and skin condition, I may be just fine without the TSV -  will try to watch later.

Honored Contributor

@jano1 wrote:

I do not know the answer to your question.  They did disclose she had already put the cream on the model earlier.

I have never tried any of these products because they are just so darn expensive.  I use Strvection neck and face tightening lotion.  Has anyone used Strivecton vs. Perricone products.  I think a lot of these lotions are useless.  Genetics pays a big part in our looks as we age.   I do use a moisturizer with sunscreen and I feel like it protects my skin.  

Anyone have any thoughts on if these products truly work for a 60 year old and also Perricone vs Strivectin?  Thanks!

@jano1

Regarding your question about Perricone vs StriVectin. I primarily use Perricone; however, I have tried StriVectin and still have a little bit left. I think the StriVectin is good. However, for my particular skin and needs Perricone does better. Don't know why, but I find every time I try a different line in order to save money (like StriVectin or Bare Minerals), I always come back to Perricone. Wish it wasn't so because of the cost, but  Perricone goes on better and gives me better results. I have heard others swear by StriVectin, so am sure it has to do with the stage/age of life you are at, skin type, and specific needs of each of us.

As to the demonstration (haven't watched yet, but recorded it), if it is like all the other demos Dana has done, she always does just one side to show the cumulative effect you can get by using the product over and over on your face. I've seen other companies do the same thing.....just one side to show you the difference using their product makes.

At first I thought it strange that she would continue to use the same product over and over on one side, afterall, we wash our face every day so is she saying we should put it on several times a day to get the best effect? Then one caller long time ago asked Dana the same question I was thinking. Dana said she was showing what effect you could expect by putting it on every day; she was just speeding it up by doing it several times in a presentation/day. She confirmed that the effects would be cumulative if you used it every day, over time. So I got from that, that if she demonstrates it on the same side seven times on QVC in a day, that you could expect a smilar effect/difference by using the product daily for seven days.

Another thing, if she said and demonstrated rubbing it very, very hard into the skin, I have found the directions on the container to be the opposite. It says to gently pat the product on your face. I never felt that rubbing it in so aggressively was good for you skin, as it would stretch/pull on the skin. If I get a chance today I will try to call in and ask her why she is doing that, since the directions from the company say otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

@joann1218 wrote:

why doesn't she demonstrate the cream on the other side where the lines are deeper and more noticeable?  Any thoughts?

So you can compare using the cream on one side of the face to not using the cream on the other side of the face.  Before and after.