Respected Contributor

Perricone MD TSV 12/28

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A-462183 Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Hydrating Complex & Serum Concentrate

QVC Price: $157.25 TSV Price: $129.96

Esteemed Contributor

He certainly does give names made to sound impressive to his facial products. Well actually not just him, most of them hawking things to make us think we're going to hold back the years give those sorts of names to their products. 

Respected Contributor
All these companies want you to believe if you use their product, you'll look 10 plus years younger. Wrinkles aren't going away without surgery.
Honored Contributor

@banned again  - thank you for posting the TSV info  - advance info is appreciated by many.

I can see the snark is out for some, like stuck in a continuously unhappy loop 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I really really want to try this as I have loved Perricone previous face finishing moisturizer and definitely saw improvements, especially in radience.  However, wasn't it cold plasma products that used to have a bad initial odor to them but thinking it has been improved and is no longer a problem?  Haven't heard any presenting host mention the scent to these products and sure wish they or someone here would comment.  Many thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the midnight presentation of this?  Extremely odd behavior.........making faces and a LOT of laughing.  Hardly professional......and I am not talking about the host.  She (the host) hardly knew how to respond to it, but she did very well.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Perricone MD TSV 12/28

[ Edited ]

Yes I did, alittle hard to watch.

Also I fine it difficult to order skin care when the person

representing the line has so much face fullers, which really

plumbs out their faces.. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if Dana has had work done, but Shawn admitted last night to having Botox.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone MD TSV 12/28

[ Edited ]

On a Dr. Denese show a while back someone asked her about skincare for bags under the eyes.  She was honest and said that skincare would not take care of bags.  A person needed to have plastic surgery to get rid of the bags.  She said that skincare can only do so much for certain facial issues.

Valued Contributor
@tends2dogs
It was very hard to watch. She’s been going through hard times and I felt bad for her.