Honored Contributor

What a YAWN. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kept flipping back and forth to AM Style today. It seems that half the show was dedicated to the TSV - must not be selling well, seems like they're pushing it too much, jmho.

Respected Contributor

With all the product they use on that older model, over time wouldn't you think she would look her "younger" self by now and they would need a new "older" model??

Honored Contributor

I get a kick out of  them using the older lady with lots of wrinkles... she looks the same on either side of her face and the Vendor keeps remarking how AMAZING IT IS!  All I see is old skin.  Not a very good sales tactic! Woman LOL

Regular Contributor

If anyone is purchasing this TSV can you please explain what these products do for you? Thanks in advance ☺️

Honored Contributor

It is a joke -- too much money and temporary results.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

The product and the vendor are BORING!

Honored Contributor

They keep saying you only need a pea sized amount per every time you use it and that the tubes/bottle will last 6 months.  I'm having a hard time believing those tubes will last 6 months....I believe they are 2.5 and 2 oz each and a pea sized portion for six months is approximately 180 pea sized allotments per container.   Watching Dana apply the product, she's using far more than one pea sized application when she does the model's face.... she uses more than that when she's putting it on the back of her own hand!

If anyone has any experience in the application and how long it lasts, I'd really be interested.  TIA  Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

Re: Perricone MD TS

[ Edited ]

Hi!  I have been using the eye lid serum for at least two years.  I would not be without it.  I ran out once, and noticed a difference within weeks.  This one product is worth the entire price.  I am in my 40's and my eye lids are as smooth as when I was in my early thirties.  it has also helped lift my brows and I have no crows feet.  I cannot speak to the other two products, but the eye lid serum has worked wonders for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone MD TS

[ Edited ]

I can NEVER  see any difference in before and after pictures with using ANY product, not

just Perricone.........

Am I the only one or does anyone else feel that way ?