Occasional Contributor

Happy to see Dana looking so well, too!!

Honored Contributor

Snake oil

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

And please when you are a caller DON'T tell us how young you look or your age!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
Update. Dana Bledsoe recently lost her battle with breast cancer.

That'll be a surprise to Dana Bledsoe, since I'm looking at her, on TV, in the QVC studio, right now. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@poco09 wrote:

Are we sure she has passed away? She posted on Instagram 2 and 4 days ago.  She was getting ready to travel to Phoenix for a conference on breast cancer.

@poco09 @KKJ + all

There is a FALSE obit for Dana from some unknown person, citing NO facts, written TWO WEEKS AGO! Talks about her life. Found it thru Google search. How sick.

As someone reported here, 2 days ago she posted on instagram. She may or may not be weaker and might have decided to concentrate her energies on living rather than program appearances.

These things have been going around on facebook recently, but usually for someone famous.  Just the other day I saw one for Angelina Jolie.  Before that it was Justin Bieber.  Not sure the purpose of such posts.  I consider them Clickbait in that somehow the poster must get paid for the number of people who actually click on the post to read the "devastating news".  

Respected Contributor

@Bellini13  I hope I look that good when I'm dead.  Please double check your facts before posting horrible news.  

Super Contributor
@brandiwine. You are right. If you look I did apologize for believing what I found on the internet and repeating it. I love Dana and was concerned when she hadn’t been on. I tried to get the post removed. I’m glad I was wrong and very sorry.
Esteemed Contributor

ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE Bellini13, AS I READ THE SAME THING.  MISTAKES HAPPEN TO ALL OF US.

HAPPY, AS WELL, THAT DANA IS DOING FINE!!!

HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!!!

Respected Contributor

@Bellini13 wrote:
@brandiwine. You are right. If you look I did apologize for believing what I found on the internet and repeating it. I love Dana and was concerned when she hadn’t been on. I tried to get the post removed. I’m glad I was wrong and very sorry.

@Bellini13 

It is easy to remove your post but only you can do it. Touch the 3 dots next to your post and choose delete.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricon TSV May 2?

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Snake oil

I agree 100%. If Perricone products work as well as Dana states, why does she have DEEP wrinkles on her forehead? I don't believe the retail price for the conformer serum (2 oz) and the cream (2.5 oz) is $735 - $500 for the conformer serum and $235 for the cream. What a JOKE and a RIP-OFF.