Respected Contributor

Has anyone else pre-ordered the Perfect Formula TSV? I need new new case for my manicure implements etc. and thought this might be great! Good products too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Has anyone else pre-ordered the Perfect Formula TSV? I need new new case for my manicure implements etc. and thought this might be great! Good products too!

Can you share the item number?

Respected Contributor
Sure!
A267479
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

@Jacie wrote:
Sure!
A267479

Thank you so much for giving me the order number.Hmm I'm tempted to order despite  formaldehyde still being in the formulas. I'd hoped this TSV would be minus this ingredient. Thanks again.

Contributor

I have always given honest reviews and answered questions that I could.  Yesterday i looked at the preview for this nail TSV and noticed someone had asked a question which i usually look at.  It asked if anyone knew if this had any formaldehyde in it.  I looked at the ingredients list & copied & pasted the list as an answer.  I have nothing against this brand as I have used it before & really like it.  I was simply answering a question that was posted because i knew where to look for the answer under the details. FUNNY...... the question and my answer have been deleted today.  There is no reason for that and it makes me distrust the whole "getting in touch", "we want to hear from you" stuff.  As long as a comment or review is honest there is NO reason to delete.  NOT SO FUNNY.  Guess they didn't want everyone that didn't read the ingredients list before the big TSV to know the answer.  

Respected Contributor

This is the exact type of TSV I am willing to buy on the Q: I've got a month to use it on my nails, check out the tools, see what results I get, and I can STILL send it all back if it isn't doing what they claim!

I ordered it and am optimistic. As a working professional, I know people look at my hands and I'd rather NOT spend my money on manicures (which also makes me vulnerable to questionable cleanliness issues in all manicure studios, alas).