Respected Contributor
Have 2 of the emjoi pedis. Love them. Why the clarisonic pedi?
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Frequent Contributor
I have no idea, I like my Emjoi just fine. This seems way over-priced.
Contributor
Love my Emjoi too! Not sure why someone would spend so much on something that doesn't seem as effective.
Honored Contributor

I love my Emjoi.

Even if you just said the magic words & the Clarisonic worked real magic on feet, it is way too expensive to purchase and keep up with the cost of replacement products.

Respected Contributor

The emjoi works well for me, and I can get 10 nail files for $1.99. The price on that item is crazy IMO! Maybe the Kardashians can afford that device...not me.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I wasn't payng attention but the Clarisonic presentation seemed vague. Nothing I heard or saw even tempted me.

Regular Contributor

Seems like Clarisonic is jumping on the pedi-wagon a bit late.

Honored Contributor

The only way it could possibly entice me would be if it could banish calluses without emjoi's abrasion. Can't imagine how that would happen.

I really like my Clarisonic for my face, but if it ever stops working I definitely will not replace it with the costly one that has the body brush because I hardly ever bother to use it. A mini for my face will be just fine.

Honored Contributor

I just bought the Emjoi and used it for the first time yesterday. I really liked it. I can't imagine paying $150 for the Clarisonic. It would need to be pretty much a miracle worker for that price.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor
I love my Emjoi as well. This Clarisonic seems very over-priced and it didn't seem to be doing a better job than the Emjoi, or even as good. Emjoi is a good product and I am happy with mine!