Respected Contributor

thanks everyone for replying. yes, i am not ordering. i have two emjois-the first the original and then i ordered the plug in one with the accessories. i keep the original for travel and use the other many times per week.

i also have two clarisonic mias for the face. it took me a long time to order, but i did, and they are terriffic. as with the emjois, i keep one for travel and the other i use every night. i am very pleased with both the emjoi and the face clarisonic, so my fingers will not do the ordering for this tsv.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

This product needs 4 weeks to make a heel look smooth, the emjoi results are much faster, like the other Clarisonic products this is way over priced.

Occasional Contributor

I have a pumice stone for feet that I purchased and Big Lots for 98 cents and it works just

fine.

Esteemed Contributor

I am trying the pedi clarisonic. If it isn't what I find suitable, I will invest in the emjoi instead.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Given how much they have promoted the Emjoi in the past, I'm surprised that folks are willing to spend such an exorbitant amount for the Clairsonic version. Not sure why the Clairsonic version is so pricey. The Emjoi (I have the plug-in model) does a superb job….for way less money.

Regular Contributor
I also have an Emjoi, the battery one, & it's fine. I have to recommend two products though. One is a soak......FootTherapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath. You put the crystals in warm water & soak your feet. It comes with a small piece of what-they-call a buffer......to me, it's a fine sandpaper. It makes your feet noticeably soft. The other product I adore is Baby Foot. It is a pair of plastic slippers that you wear for 30 minutes or so that contains a gel-like substance. When you're done, you wash your feet and about a week later, the magic begins. Your feet start to peel off all the dead skin. It's truly amazing. It will continue up to 2 weeks so don't try it if you plan to wear sandals or go barefoot for a few weeks. They say it's fruit acids that cause the peeling. I do it 2 or 3 times a year & I have neuropathy in my feet.....no problem. My husband thinks it's gross when the dead skin starts coming off!
Contributor

The big schtick was how much you can save on pedicures. If you're a pedicure gal you wont give them up just by using this.

Honored Contributor

I think the big deal about the Clarisonic was that you are not flaking the skin off.

They did not do a good job of demonstrating but I got the impression that the dry skin & callouses gradually just disappear over 4 weeks. Sounds like a dream come true for those who freaked out every single time the Emjoi was demonstrated.

Trusted Contributor

I watched it once on air. What I saw looked like the Clarisonic left the foot ruff. Emjoi left my feet smooth from the first day. Clarisonic doesn't look like a really new idea. I don't understand the selling point of them, or why they cost so much.

Contributor
I have purchased both, although not through QVC. Go for Emjoi!!! It is so AWESOME and affordable. My mom and I love our smooth feet. (We have the corded version of the one on QVC, and it works fast.) We returned the expensive Clarisonic Pedi bc it was AWFUL!!! Instead of removing calluses, it left our feet rougher than before. EMJOI all the way!!!