A380143
MIND BODY LOVE by Peace Love World Regular Ruched Waist Leggings

A380144
MIND BODY LOVE by Peace Love World Petite Ruched Waist Leggings

A380145
MIND BODY LOVE by Peace Love World Tall Ruched Waist Leggings
Honored Contributor

Re: Peace love world tsv in June?

I can't wait to see the presentations..........Love the waistline.

Fall will be here in a 'blink'.  

We have chilly evenings, so this TSV is perfect for Summer.

I'm happy.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I wish they were bootcut. So tired of skinny tight leggings. Not my thing and I already have plenty anyway-  

Super Contributor

I walk, run and work out and the last thing I want is extra material up on my waist , midriff section . To me these are more a fashion statement if you want to wear very short crop tops . Other wise why would one want pant this high up almost meeting a sports bra . Of course you could go out in just these and a bra !
Honored Contributor

I'm the opposite.  I think these look like nothing more than workout wear.  The material appears shiney and these aren't something I'd wear out and about.  The material is probably supposed to be tummy smoothing but I hate high waisted stuff like that.

Of course, I've not seen any presentation and I couldn't be less interested in a TSV. 

Respected Contributor

I agree- they are just shiny work out wear tights w/ sayings on them. Typical of Alina’s offerings. I’m sure u can get the same thing for a less price or better quality at 1 of your favorite shoppes. I don’t really care for her play on words and preachings to everyone. It’s her sales gimmick that she gets by on. Nothing innovative.