Honored Contributor

Very considerate thought, @appleseed

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

Hugs to all! Believe me, I'm preachin' to myself in the choir with y'all. I have spent much $$$ at QVC over the years on non-essentials. 

I'm trying to remind myself, too, that real pleasure comes from sharing. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@appleseed wrote:

I certainly do not intend to cause any divisiveness, and I absolutely do not intend to tell you "how to spend" your money. (Are you actually giving me that power in your minds?") Smiley Wink 

I merely saw an opportunity for us to think differently about our funds. If we are affirming peace and love, let's act on it, right?! Smiley Happy

not saying you did but just reading here and other places I read opinions are VERY strong about this line.  

I was speaking generally :=)

I think people think they are being sold a bill of goods with this line. Like if you wear my clothes with these positive sayings you will become that.Seriously!  Also, this just shows you how differently people think, that's ok, but don't disparage the OP because you don't agree with her take on things.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@appleseed wrote:

I certainly do not intend to cause any divisiveness, and I absolutely do not intend to tell you "how to spend" your money. (Are you actually giving me that power in your minds?") Smiley Wink 

I merely saw an opportunity for us to think differently about our funds. If we are affirming peace and love, let's act on it, right?! Smiley Happy

not saying you did but just reading here and other places I read opinions are VERY strong about this line.  

I was speaking generally :=)

I think people think they are being sold a bill of goods with this line. Like if you wear my clothes with these positive sayings you will become that.Seriously!  Also, this just shows you how differently people think, that's ok, but don't disparage the OP because you don't agree with her take on things.

@blackhole99

i dont agree with her posting a "challenge" to donate and NOT buy the tsv......many do that on their own and in their own ways, whether it be by giving their time or their money. i purchased two of the  tsv and am quite happy with the line overall. i dont need someone to "challenge me" in that way on a forum just because they dont like the vendor, her words, or the tsv.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Do you think she donated some of the money she makes? Afterall, isn't that what this line reminds us about the world? Just a passing thought.

I do think this line is overpriced but that is my opinion. If you bought the TSV and matching pants, it would be around $100. That seems really expensive. Also, I wonder if you are petite how it would fit.

Respected Contributor
I think this would be popular with the Lululemon crowd. Considering Lululemon leggings go for upwards of $100, this is nothing.
Honored Contributor

I have a challenge.  How about letting people spend their money on what they see fit. 

That works better for me.

Respected Contributor

Omg ...i am constantly amazed at how snarky this board can get ...

the people that protest the most about how I am entitled to my opinion

are the least likely to allow others theirs ...

Honored Contributor

This challenge makes me want to add another sweatshirt to my cart. My money can be spent how I wish. We all do not have the same taste in clothing. That's why different lines are offered. It is a Shopping Channel.

Regular Contributor
I usually come to the TSV forum to see if someone may have already ordered & wants to give an early review, but the way @appleseed was insulted is the exact reason I don't. I thought that her challenge was refreshing & whether I choose to engage or not is up to me, but I'll never understand the nastiness. @appleseed, continue to shine and build something beautiful with the bricks thrown at you today! 😄