Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@hkrgrl wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:
@hkrgrlVery COOL you grabbed it! ⭐️

I was watching this afternoon. but missed Alina’s presentation.

Just watched the video though and love everything about the sweater. Sounds like she’s going to have more pieces to go with it on Monday.
The cargo pants she was wearing won’t last. Maybe I can grab a pair if I’m up at midnight! 🤞

I hope I can control myself! 😂

yup the pants are coming Monday 12:01 a.m.

they look comfy but i am not sure i love pockets on the sides. or an overly wide leg,  but i will wait for the presentation to make my decision.

i am sure they will go fast!!  

@hkrgrl I love the sweater you ordered.  I have been waiting for those cargo pants ever since I saw them on Alina a month ago.  She said they were coming.  If they are the tsv I have got to stay up to order them.  

@Pecky Thank you!  i think i jumped the gun.  today XXS is available, not even waitlisted.  i bought the XS and it is still showing sold out (Pristine) but i am sure it will be re-stocked.  or i could have picked up 'as is' but no matter, it on its way to me. this is something that i can wear 3 seasons, and i love her pristine. 

i am on the fence with the pants.  i don't love a wide leg since mine are short, which i feel makes me look shorter!!  and the side pockets, i am not sure i want those.  but they look SO comfortable.  i will wait for presentation!!

still think the throw is the TSV, she put it up on IG again this morning.  easy to stock, no sizes!  my guess $49, what say you???

Honored Contributor

@hkrgrl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@hkrgrl wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:

Just watched the video though and love everything about the sweater. Sounds like she’s going to have more pieces to go with it on Monday.
The cargo pants she was wearing won’t last. Maybe I can grab a pair if I’m up at midnight! 🤞

they look comfy but i am not sure i love pockets on the sides. or an overly wide leg,  but i will wait for the presentation to make my decision.

@hkrgrl I love the sweater you ordered.  I have been waiting for those cargo pants ever since I saw them on Alina a month ago.  She said they were coming.  If they are the tsv I have got to stay up to order them.  

@Pecky Thank you!  i think i jumped the gun.  today XXS is available, not even waitlisted.  i bought the XS and it is still showing sold out (Pristine) but i am sure it will be re-stocked.  or i could have picked up 'as is' but no matter, it on its way to me. this is something that i can wear 3 seasons, and i love her pristine. 

i am on the fence with the pants.  i don't love a wide leg since mine are short, which i feel makes me look shorter!!  and the side pockets, i am not sure i want those.  but they look SO comfortable.  i will wait for presentation!!

still think the throw is the TSV, she put it up on IG again this morning.  easy to stock, no sizes!  my guess $49, what say you???

@hkrgrl  I do love her pristine as well and that sweater is definitely a three season sweater.  I rarely am on IG I bet you are right about the throw.  I am safe if it is.  

Valued Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@hkrgrl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@hkrgrl wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:

@hkrgrl  I do love her pristine as well and that sweater is definitely a three season sweater.  I rarely am on IG I bet you are right about the throw.  I am safe if it is.  

i am safe as well!!  

Valued Contributor
@LTT1 Watch and Win is a livestream on the QVC app every weekday from 1:30-2pm Eastern. They often hint about the next weekday's TSV, and they have a trivia question that if you answer correctly, you get put in a drawing for that day's TSV. Just search the word livestream on the QVC app at 1:30pm Monday. It's fun.
Valued Contributor
@RescueLover Happy to be your enabler, lol!

If it's a throw, I have enough already from Dennis Basso and Barefoot Dreams.

I would like those wide leg pants she was wearing with the cardigan if it didn't have those cargo pockets to make my thighs look bigger.

I liked the cardigan except for the $70 price. Is it worth it? It might look cute on an XS body, but sloppy on my 2X body. I hope her Monday shows include some plus size models so I can tell how it would look on me. I am looking forward to Monday.
Honored Contributor

@scrapperlisa 

I sure do appreciate you for giving me this information!

❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor
Hi! @scrapperlisa. 🤗

I had the hoodie and wide pants in my wish list for a long time, but for some reason deleted it. So when you mentioned how much you loved yours I was happy to see them on clearance.

I think the model Jamie was wearing the sweater you’re thinking about getting and it looked great on her.

I really want those cargo pants! I hope I can keep my eyes open til midnight! 😂