Esteemed Contributor

I did break down and purchased last week's TSV, Peace, Love, World throw with the Pom-poms. I purchased the light blue, and when I opened the box, I found it looked absolutely nothing like the presentation. On the presentation, they showed cable stitching, on mine, it was just plain strange interweave, with no cable stitching. Has anyone else run into this? I also read many reviews, the most recent ones, saying that it was pretty lightweight in comparison to previous throws by this company. I thought that the presentation showed this throw in a completely different light than it actually is. I was VERY disappointed! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, Wold throw TSV

@Effie54 

I ordered a PLW throw with pompons about a year ago.
Though it looked attractive, I found the weight too heavy and the pompoms also added to the weight.
Eventually I donated the throw.

Frequent Contributor

'm Re: Peace, Love, Wold throw TSV

I tried to cancel my order for this throw but it was too late.  It shipped to me and I immediately shipped it back.  I wasn't impressed with the quality for the price.  I think for not much more $, I would rather get one from say, Barefoot Dreams.  I felt it through the plastic and it wasn't as soft as I thought it would be.  I was also put off by the color - way too bright orange (for some reason, I thought it would be more of a pumpkin orange).  I didn't inspect it much beyond that but I'm glad that it's on it's way back.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, Wold throw TSV

WAY overpriced, WHY the pom poms?  UNNECESSARY!!!