Frequent Contributor

The HSN Special today is a Patricia Nash bag. 

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

I have two in my cart, but haven't checked out.  I wish the bag had a zipper. 

ETA - I ended up not purchasing either bag.  The leather patterns are pretty but the no zipper was a deal breaker for me. 

Respected Contributor

That's very attractive. I have the Poppy tote (name of color escapes me- cognac or something). I love it

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I love the turquoise color.  It even has my favored silver hardware.  However, the lack of a zipper closure was a deal killer for me.  I wouldn't carry a bag without a substantial closure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Yes, lack of a zipper on any bag (except evening bags) is a no buy for me.  Going through airport security, a zipper seems mandatory.  

Respected Contributor
I can’t tell you the last time I ever closed the zipper on my handbag. Nothing bad has ever happened.
Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash

[ Edited ]

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I can’t tell you the last time I ever closed the zipper on my handbag. Nothing bad has ever happened.

I'd be ok with just the snap closure. If I hadn't just ordered a conceal carry bag at a similar price, I would be all over this TS. I like the denim floral print. How pretty!

I wonder how much it weighs? 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Need a zipper and feet on the bottom of the bag for the price

Frequent Contributor

I'm new to Patricia Nash.    I was off QVC for several years and back on again.  Does anyone else notice she rarely does a black bag?  I guess it will make me buy a color for a change but surprised since black is usually a best seller.