Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TSV color choice assistance

@barrel racer 

I agree.  One thing I must carry are my prescription sunglasses and the case is wide.  I need a large opening for the case to fit.  In today's bag it would bulge with that inner zipper pouch.  Beautiful bag, but dont think it would work for me. Also, think it would be too far from my body and it would get in the way.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer   Check out Patricia Nash at the Macys site.  They have very similar ones in many of the same prints (even the yellow lemon one in an accessory), that are good prices.  This one is about $125 with free shipping with no dividers.  Also see they have a similar one in green too!

@Theresa1121 

18210802_fpx.jpg18210797_fpx.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

They just popped up in Marshalls! Not my thing but I looked.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Theresa1121  Go with the spring floral since that made the top of the list.  I bought the hand painted (flowers) one, I tried so hard not to but I just couldn't take my eyes off it Smiley Happy

@LindaSal   I too fell in love with the hand painted one!  So pretty and different so I bought it. I also liked the blue but have a bag in the same shade.  The size and style is totally different than what I usually buy but it "spoke" to me.  Can't wait to get it.

Honored Contributor

I've always used Dooney's.  For those of you who also love Dooney & have purchase Patricia Nash, too, how does the Patricia Nash bag compare?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I've always used Dooney's.  For those of you who also love Dooney & have purchase Patricia Nash, too, how does the Patricia Nash bag compare?

Dooney's are just so heavy but the lining is so much nicer. The lining Patricia Nash uses is a rusty brown faux suede which I think cheapens the bags. I assume her signature lining but would love to see something else. I ordered the TSV and will have to look past the lining but I like it to be as nice as the bag.