Valued Contributor

Patricia Nash TSV color choice assistance

[ Edited ]

Love functionality of this and colors so nice. Need to decide on spring floral, black tribal or the solid blue. I like in this order and first two 

almost a tie.
Help me decide please.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash TSV color choice assistance

@Theresa1121  Go with the spring floral since that made the top of the list.  I bought the hand painted (flowers) one, I tried so hard not to but I just couldn't take my eyes off it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Just my thoughts. I'm on the fence, as well, but not just the color.  I really like the solid blue version, but would probably go with the black tribal, since it would fit all seasons. Great organization and medium size. They are beautiful bags.

However, I'm hesitant, since I don't like crossbody bags that don't lay closer to the body. When I've had similar, I find myself fighting with them, instead of enjoying the convenience of hand's free. So I'm not sure, but I need a new handbag, or maybe I just want.

Respected Contributor

One of my first Patricia Nash Bags is in he Spring Floral and it is a very pretty print. I would go with that one. I could not resist the blue and the beautiful lady. You will not be disappointed. All I wear is Patricia Nash now. I always get compliments. 

Valued Contributor

I have to get on with my day and have ordered the black tribal. It is just safe, year round and the straw like texture will be nice for the summer. Thanks for the input.

I just got a fantastic buy on a straw bag from the Dooney outlet so now have new year round PN and a summer straw, both of which I do not need!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Super Contributor

Go with the color that caught your eye first.  Then you'll be happy.  

Respected Contributor

@Theresa1121 wrote:

I have to get on with my day and have ordered the black tribal. It is just safe, year round and the straw like texture will be nice for the summer. Thanks for the input.

I just got a fantastic buy on a straw bag from the Dooney outlet so now have new year round PN and a summer straw, both of which I do not need!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

@Theresa1121 Yes, that's what I love about the black tribal. It's hard to find a black bag that will work so well for summer, too. I think that makes it a lot of bang for the buck. I hope you enjoy it. I'm almost there, still debating.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the handpainted flowers, then canceled when they opened it because I don't like the divided inside.  

Valued Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I ordered the handpainted flowers, then canceled when they opened it because I don't like the divided inside.  

I was on the fence until I saw it had an outside pocket and I love the zipper inside of the flap for check register and receipts. I have way too many bags that I don't use as not practical and too lazy to change them out. The handpainted flowers would be lovely on a black bag!!!!

Honored Contributor

Extremely nice TSV choices.  Excellent price, too.

Enjoy!!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).