Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value® - Saturday, December 25, 2021

A-455563 Patricia Nash Leather Primrose Satchel

QVC Price: $299.00 TSV Price: $149.50

Trusted Contributor

Interesting that it is a repeat of a former TSV, August I think.  A great bag, though.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't think they actually had a TSV on Christmas day.   I thought it was usually just the taped programming all day long.  I guess it's just an online thing.  I never watch on Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Rerun.

Respected Contributor

ttps://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Patricia-Nash-8-28-TSV/m-p/7095252#M726796

Esteemed Contributor

Pass.  I sent a wallet  and a bag back of hers for poor workmanship.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Dark Green when it was the August TSV at a higher price. It's a very nice handbag and I'm happy I bought it. The Dark Green is unique and quality is good. I would have considered buying the map with this lower price, but it's not an option - sold out!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
New Contributor

How is this OK?!? I purchased two of these handbags in August and now they are $30 less for another TSV??? I had thought TSV's were guaranteed lowest price (QVC priced) for the next 6 months?  This is false advertising by QVC and how is it OK to ignore the previous TSV???  

I've seen them do multiple TSVs of the same product but the pricing is the same.  Now its A LOT lower.  Very upset - they know their programming many months in advance so they knew they were charging a higher price in a TSV Smiley Sad  

Am I the only one upset by this? 

Honored Contributor

@SG W wrote:

How is this OK?!? I purchased two of these handbags in August and now they are $30 less for another TSV??? I had thought TSV's were guaranteed lowest price (QVC priced) for the next 6 months?  This is false advertising by QVC and how is it OK to ignore the previous TSV???  

I've seen them do multiple TSVs of the same product but the pricing is the same.  Now its A LOT lower.  Very upset - they know their programming many months in advance so they knew they were charging a higher price in a TSV Smiley Sad  

Am I the only one upset by this? 

@SG W  - I'm not happy having paid the higher price. But I still love the bag

I believe the This Day Only offers are those that have the 'no lower price' for 6 months, not TSV's

This Nash Dec TSV was very limited in quantities of most colors and prints so it's more like a Clearance offer than a true TSV. HSN is also offering repeat TS offers for their clearance day events

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri