Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Handbag TSV 6/5

I like it !   It has a vintage look and would make a great evening purse or for a wedding instead of my evening type clutches .   I wish it came in basic black though I don't care for patterns.  Maybe I'll get the blush .

Respected Contributor

nashtsv.jpeg

The aqua is going to be mine!

aquacroc.jpeg

Love the extra leather strap and the back zipper compartment on the outside!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like this one. It does have that vintage vibe and it was trending. The Coach outlet collection had a Nora kisslock which I missed out on. Thsi brings back memories.

The size makes it more functional. Love a back pocket. Love the versatailty.  I never order PN bags from the Q. I thought the price is about what it should be. Similar bags run from $139-$159 at retail.

It might not work for me, because I'm 5'3 and this is a north/south. We shall see.

Hope you enjoy your bag!

Honored Contributor

I have one of her bags with the kiss lock and chain strap.  If you use the chain, it's a royal PIA to get the bag closed as the chain attachments fall inside and prevent closing.  Takes 2 or 3 hands to get the blasted thing closed.  I hate it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Im pretty sure there is a slide pocket on the back

Respected Contributor

There is a zipper pocket.
Weird but I didn't realize there was a tan one missing from that assortment.
Occasional Contributor

Good morning! I came here to see if anyone had noticed and if they would have more for the actual TSV day. They had the biscuit color two days ago and I have been trying to decide on a color so I have been watching, and now the biscuit it GONE! I guess that helps with my decision, smh

Respected Contributor

So they sold out of the biscuit/tan? It didn't show up as a sold out or wait list. And I only saw it within a few hours. I went to QVC's site as soon as I got the email. I couldn't make up my mind between the biscuit and the pink
or whatever that is.
Honored Contributor

The pink is so pretty.  Still debating on ordering it.

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:
So they sold out of the biscuit/tan? It didn't show up as a sold out or wait list. And I only saw it within a few hours. I went to QVC's site as soon as I got the email. I couldn't make up my mind between the biscuit and the pink
or whatever that is.

@JavaQueen   They did not. Biscuit is there, always was. Called Biscuit Tooled.