Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Handbag TSV 6/5

@just wonder wrote:

I have always wanted a bag with a "kiss lock" closure - love this print - wonder if there is an outside pocket on the back?  Think I will like if the price is right!

@just wonder  Did you order one? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

The reviews are just starting to be posted and they are happy customers. I can't wait to get the aqua & magenta crocs I ordered!

Anyone else get their PN bags yet?  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Nope, my aqua is still in PA.Smiley Sad

Contributor

I just got my mauve tooled bag today.  Love it ! 
one question I had is it didn't come with the medallion.  Was wondering if it was supposed too.  I see it in all the pictures and presentations.

Either way I love it and can't wait to start using it ! 
thank you !  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Terri67 wrote:

I just got my mauve tooled bag today.  Love it ! 
one question I had is it didn't come with the medallion.  Was wondering if it was supposed too.  I see it in all the pictures and presentations.

Either way I love it and can't wait to start using it ! 
thank you !  

@Terri67  I would think it came attached on every bag...did you check all the pockets?

If it makes you feel any better, I plan on removing the 10 yr anniversary medallion on the 2 I ordered. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Lol. Yes. I checked every place and it’s not there.
No biggie. She beautiful and I’m still keeping her ! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@Terri67 If you contact Patricia's company directly, maybe they can get one for you.  Their # is 1-877-743-6274.  They were very responsive to me in the past when I had an issue with an HSN Nash TS.

Honored Contributor

I'm having a great day and finding out that my 2 croc bags have just been shipped was the cherry on top!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi @banned again 

I ordered two colors/prints: the pink and the tiger.  They arrived on Friday.  I am super happy with both.  I plan to carry the pink today and I am wearing the denim and co tsv dress.  Remember that?  I had to laugh when I realized, I am a walking tsv!

I don't carry a ton of stuff:  card case, lipsticks, small make up bag, keys, phone and... I am at that lovely point where I carry two pairs of glasses-- readers and sunnies.  Everything fit fine with room to grow.

I took the chain off.  I might use it at some point.  But I find crossbody chains uncomfortable.  What do you think? 

@Terri67 

Did you ever get a medallion?

I also took mine off.  I don't keep those.  With coach bags, I keep that tag on... but just about every other, I take it off.  I don't know why.  LOL