Respected Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Handbag TSV 6/5

[ Edited ]

Thank you.

When I saw it early this  morning. it wasn't there. I  kept looking for it. It was gone, because I had gone back to order one. I thought about it and reconsidered. I am going to stick with pink.  I know they are calling it mauve, but that looks more like pink Camay soap bar. I have nude flats  and it might ve too pink. At this time, they are getting it ready to ship.

Respected Contributor

I never order pink purses and I ordred it. I figure that it wasn't that much more than I would pay for a PN bag and free shipping. 

After I ordred it, I kept thiknking about the back pocket. The only think that they should hve done is match the zipper tape. I think they are all black.  I will mesh with the black floral. I'll see if it bothers me. I thibk they were tryting to make it so that it would exceed the $100 price point by too much and they are hrowing in free shipping. 

Occasional Contributor

The TSV bag looks so cheap.  All of the examples of the bag on the display table were off kilter in shape.  The metal frame piece and chain make the bag look even cheaper.  If want one of these bags...TJMaxx has them all of the time and they sell for a fraction of the price on QVC.  

Frequent Contributor

Not my style and looks cheap IMO.

Respected Contributor

I think it will sell, because of the price and sping/summer colors. I would never pay full price for PN bags. This is OK, because it's not full retail price. Maybe they'll ask $159 for it-- or try to. It's right in the price range of outlet Coach and Kate Spade.

This has been a weird time; this kind of bag is trendy, but it sparks feelings of nostaligia and a return to simpler times. It conjures up childhood memories.

QVC could have brought the bag in cheaper, but keep in mind that everything is more expensive at the Q.  As for TJ Maxx and Marshalls, I would still give them a wide berth in many parts of the country filled with angry anti-vaxxers who refuse to wear masks.

The 5 VPs and free shipping are a draw, too.

Regular Contributor

The vintage appeal drew me in immediately and I chose the magenta. It's not a color I own and perfect for the fall and winter. Since I didn't see a wallet offered I grabbed one on HSN. I hope the magenta is a gorgeous in person as it is on TV. It certainly will make an outfit pop. Enjoy ladies! 

Honored Contributor

Not practical.  Old timey looking.  There is a zipper outside pocket, but that's it.  You can't really carry a lot in it. I only look at bags that can carry my phone easily and quick access.  

Honored Contributor

SO SICK OF HER REPETITIVE "REMINDS ME OF MY GRANDMA" STORIES.  Even the hosts are using that reference.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I like it !   It has a vintage look and would make a great evening purse or for a wedding instead of my evening type clutches .   I wish it came in basic black though I don't care for patterns.  Maybe I'll get the blush .

@Kitty Galore  I agree on all your points...would have loved one in a black croc. I was tempted by the blush & biscuit with the floral embossing, but decided to order the magenta croc.

ETA: I ordered the aqua croc too...  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The reviews are just starting to be posted and they are happy customers. I can't wait to get the aqua & magenta crocs I ordered!

Anyone else get their PN bags yet?  Smiley Happy