Contributor

Re: PURCHASED THE "ARTIC EXPEDITION COAT"....BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

Maybe she isn't aware that all caps means you are shouting.  I'll cut her some slack now that she knows what it means.  LOL.....  

Contributor

I thought that this TSV was so cute that I purchased it in 3 different colors. Ordered my usual size XL. Received one coat and to say that it is too big would definitely be an understatement. It has to be cut at least two sizes too big. I could have ordered a medium and I still don’t know that it would be a good fit. Now I have to wait for the other two coats and return them all. I notice that you can’t post reviews on this item. What a disappointment. A costly one that I will not make again. 

Trusted Contributor

it's heavy bc it's not all down. My 100% down coat is very warm and light. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

No, not me because I didn't buy it.

At my age I am more than aware that I must have a petite size coat.  I won't even look at a coat that is not petite sized...the same for dresses.

Most of my coats come from Lands End.  They have great sales and most of their jackets and coats come in petite sizes.

Why take  a chance on a misses or woman's size if you know you need a petite size?

@Carmie , Land's End does have great sales and they had some good ones on Black Friday and throughout the entire weekend.  I placed an order for a coat and knit pajamas.  Everything was 55% off and free s/h plus Rakuten was doing a 15% off rebate.