Honored Contributor

I haven't tried his pm retinol and this seems like a great deal.  I am interested in his new body cream too.  Has anyone had good results using his products?

Honored Contributor

His retinol serum did nothing for me, I went on to use one that is twice or more the strength. Used the peeling gel, made from cellulose, but did a decent job of exfoliation.

Respected Contributor

I bought the TSV on auto delivery. I use the PM retinol for a long time now and I have not found anything any better. I have also used his face cream. I am happy to get it. Try it, you will probably love it. 

Super Contributor

I am probably going to order this also as a I am intrigued by it. I have read so many great reviews for the retinol he sells. 

Esteemed Contributor

His retinol is truly the best for performance and non-irritating.  Think it is a great offer.

Occasional Contributor
Totally swear by his retinol, but his last 3 TSVs have basically been the same. And I've got the PM set of 3 on auto delivery, so I was hoping for something a little different this time. Would love to try the body lotion, but not for that price.