Respected Contributor

Any idea?  Love his night time retinol.  Am on AD for the large size.  Would love to know what's coming up.   Thanks all.  

Respected Contributor

No hints yet!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

A398557 

Peter Thomas Roth 6.7-oz Mega-Size and 1-oz Retinol PM Serum Set
Exclusive Mega Size to QVC!

https://www.qvc.com/Peter-Thomas-Roth-67-oz-Mega-Size-and-1-oz-Retinol-PM-Serum-Set.product.A398557....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: PTR TSV April 6

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 @Thank you much.   I have to compare with what I already have on AD from his last TSV.  

edited to add.   This is a better deal.  One more ounce in a travel size plus the big 6.7 oz for $4 less.   Canceled my previous and ordering this on AD.  

Esteemed Contributor

for those of you that use this regularly can you use other products,  I use the Sunday Riley lactic acid or is this an item that should  be used  by itself   ?  I know it's a nighttime product so I guess I could separate them as I do like the Sunday Riley product  Not sure if both will be needed though once I start the Retinol.  One more thing,   is an spf absolutely necessary?  I dont care for spf's tend to break me out  .   

Trusted Contributor

My tsv arrived today. Fab!