Frequent Contributor

Re: PTR Gives The Truth, Real Transparency, Unlike MANY OTHER BEAUTY MAKERS

OK

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Do any of his products show a bunny on the bottle? Anyone know?

No, on every cruelty free website he is listed as NOT cruelty free.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

OH  I am completely CLUELESS AND KNOW NOTHING 

EXCUSE  ME  for being here .

Frequent Contributor

I know nothing 

Esteemed Contributor

@ClassySassyGal wrote:

I know nothing 

Taking your word for it.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE ESTEEMED OR HONORED POSTERS THAT   I KNEW NOTHING SO I JUST  AGREED . NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW EVERYTHING ......  I DO KNOW THAT

Anyway  I love Peter Thomas Roth  products .  also it is refereshing this visit   folks are not making fun of his cough (he has allegies )    . 

CHEERS 

Honored Contributor

@ClassySassyGal wrote:

WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE ESTEEMED OR HONORED POSTERS THAT   I KNEW NOTHING SO I JUST  AGREED . NO NEED TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE THAT KNOW EVERYTHING ......  I DO KNOW THAT

Anyway  I love Peter Thomas Roth  products .  also it is refereshing this visit   folks are not making fun of his cough (he has allegies )    . 

CHEERS 

@ClassySassyGal 

No need to exaggerate what was said, I said you obviously don't know what the criteria is to be certified cruelty free, as evidenced by your OP.

Never said that you don't know anything in general, no need to be so dramatic.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@ClassySassyGal wrote:

I wish I had not posted the information .   I guess  people want to feel all cuddly about the  products they use .

Most  companies  never address the issue and hide in silence .  A bunny does not mean any more than the maker is saying they do not test on animals . That is exactly what Peter Thomas Roth says he or his company does not test on animals.

Have a great shopping day ! 

@ClassySassyGal   Not sure if I am going for feeling "all cuddly" when using a product, but I don't want to feel sick using one knowing what some poor unsuspecting animal had to go through so the a person(s) could make a bundle of money at the animal's expense.  

I don't really know how companies can hide in silence.  If they don't get the "not tested on animals" rating, I would say it is pretty much out in the open.  Companies can't just claim they don't test on animals, it is checked out.

PTR says he doesn't test on animals.  Where is his hopping bunny?  He just doesn't comply.  That is pretty simple to figure out.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

No need to argue over a product....if it qualifies for cruelty-free designation...it is easy to do a quick google search and find out the status.  If the product is doing business in China (a society that partakes in the Yulin dog "festival")....red flag. 

Of course, your choice what you want to support.  I think if most saw (take a look at the PETA website for starters) what these precious animals endure, I doubt you would support a beauty regime at the expense of cruelty/violence of another sentient being. Bunnies are frequently used because they are more "compliant"Smiley Sad

I always want to think the best of my peers and understand that frequently decisions are made due to a lack of knowledge.   

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

.y'all enjoy your day