Super Contributor

Love this product.  We have two sets and travel with them keeping ice cold during trips. Today I ordered the mugs and will probably order another set of the tumblers. Can't say enough good about this item.  Don't miss out.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered when they first came to QVC as a TSV back in 2018, then last year I ordered another tumbler set  and gave some as gifts. I was not going to order more until I was watching the Airing last night and saw that they had changed the style, so I ordered the water tumblers.

This morning I was listening to Mary Beth and a Caller phoned in, and she mentioned how she had ordered the mugs. When she listed her reason I thought this is me and placed another order. I pour my cup of coffee or hot tea in the morning, and then I am constantly sticking it back into the microwave throughout the morning to reheat. I needed those mugs. 

Trusted Contributor

I contemplated purchasing the mugs but I don't need 4.  I only need 1 to keep my tea warm.  I bought the tumblers a couple years ago and they work great for coffee.  

Personally I don't like drinking water out of a metal container it has a metalic taste I don't care for.

Trusted Contributor

I would love the water bottles but I wonder if you would bump your nose on the top carry handle.

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I contemplated purchasing the mugs but I don't need 4.  I only need 1 to keep my tea warm.  I bought the tumblers a couple years ago and they work great for coffee.  

Personally I don't like drinking water out of a metal container it has a metalic taste I don't care for.

I found this to be true also....I purchased a set a yr or so ago and I can't stand using them for water at all!  that metal taste is just awful.  THe mugs looked so pretty but I don't drink but 1 12oz cup of coffee 1st thing in the morning and I don't do anything but drink it and watch news.  So no need to keep it super hot...heck I am trying to cool it off so I can consume itWoman LOL

I donated 2 of the tumblers....and only have tried using the other 2 a few times.  Guess I am just not the right person for this kind of product.

Trusted Contributor

These do a good job of keeping cold drinks cold but only a fair job of keeping hot liquids hot.  After 2 hours hot becomes warm.  I was very disappointed .

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered these last year. Two leaked where you drink from.  They don't retain the heat or cold near as well as my Yeti.

Honored Contributor

The best insulated mugs are made by YETI. The only problem with them is when you lose one or when someone steals one from you...lol. You can't destroy them, they're indestructible.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The best insulated mugs are made by YETI. The only problem with them is when you lose one or when someone steals one from you...lol. You can't destroy them, they're indestructible.

Yes, i have those ,but keeping the lids clean ,is a problem.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

The set of 4 insulated tall mugs arrived and I tried one before giving as a gift and I am not impressed. I used hot coffee and as a test , went to the rec center and worked out for 90 min and came back and took a sip and it was only lukewarm. I went by the instructions and put hot water in the mug for 5 min before the coffee - I do use small amt of milk in my coffee.. Am I missing something? I was hopeful these would be better than the Yeti I have been using. Can't see any reviews on the Q for these , but i looked elsewhere and this brand gets good reviews.. I am reluctant to give as gifts.. Anyone else feel similar? Are these better for cold drinks?