Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

😸 PRE-SALE TSV 😺

Received an email this morning (1/13) about a pre-sale tsv for Sure Fit Triple Protection Recliner Cover-H213619.

I have been waiting for months for a "sale" on this product.

6 months ago, I threw away the one I had on my leather recliner which I catalog ordered- a cheapie 5 yrs ago. 

I currently have couch pillows on it to keep the cat off.  My recliner is leather & my cat hates pillows.

Made my order this morning.  dancingsmilie.gif<--Me doing my happy dance.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😸 PRE-SALE TSV 😺

@Mz iMac Off subject but I have to say I love your dance.

OK, so I'm warming up to get ready to dance (with my 60's go go boots) in my cage (in my dress that has tassels all over it) to entertain the masses.....(OK, my cats).

Anyway, perhaps you can show me some of those smooth moods I saw you doing?  I can do the swim, the Watusi, the Locomotion, the twist, the mashed potatoes, you name it.

However, those moves you made ...... well, honey....you got some smooth moves....love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 😸 PRE-SALE TSV 😺

I know the feeling of not wanting to be without it while waiting for a sale.
Yesterday my 13 y/o tuxedo cat jumped into my recliner, and obeyed her hormonal instructions by spritzing cat-pee on the back & seat fabric. Fortunately the Sure-Fit recliner cover was in place!!! I washed the Sure Fit in Tide 'Mountain Spring', which is the best de-stinkifier I've ever found.