Honored Contributor

@LIPearl wrote:

I’m charged tax on the s/h.........I’m in NY

Same in CA.
Super Contributor

I agree that price and only a 60 day warranty?  No extended warranty from QVC.  If you buy it through Square Trade Directly extremely expensive $100 for 4 years..If you buy it off the company's website you can get the protection plan cheaper but you have to pay to ship the oven back to them - that isn't cheap..Either the Nuwave Bravo XL oven about $179 with 3 year warranty...

Trusted Contributor

I ended up cancelling my order because of comments like this, and I appreciate it. I actually found a VERY similar item on Amazon, which came with a 1-year warranty and was 7 qt. The rest, incuding the buttons and functions and even accessories are identical. Mine is from Gourmia and I used it tonight for the first time. I used the tumbler basker to roast little potatoes and actually watched a video for the Power XL Pro, it is that close. Because of the deal I got, I am not going to return it, because I like the rotisserie feature. It is exremely small and I had hoped that I was going to replace my Oster French Door countertop oven - not going to happen! I don't know if I will be able to air fry my turkey breast in this one, which is why I got it. I can in my Paula Deen 5.8 quart, though. But, I liked the idea of rotisserie.

The reviews are coming in and are very bad - most are returning. As I had expected, there were several comments about not being able to use it as a microwave, which was on that stupid graphic that was shown for all of the appliances it would replace. That was soooo stupid to use as a selling point, as evidenced by the caller questions coming in. If it ever comes back, which it probably won't because of the returns, I hope he takes that off the selling points!

I am going to try to use it to toast some bread, since I really don't like the toast function in the Oster.

Honored Contributor

Seems like QVC is getting a lot of returns.  I hope they make an improved version.  I really don't want a rotisserie if I buy one.  So far still using my 3.5 qt. Power XL and I enjoy using it.  Food turns out great and doesn't take a long time.  

Valued Contributor

I just returned mine today. I was so hoping it would work out. First of all the size. I have an Oster French  door oven that I thought this would replace. I tried the rotisserie basket,on my, took two of us trying to get  the chicken to not hit the bottom and it was a 4lb. That chicken was everywhere but on the floor. So we ended eating hot dogs that I put on the skewers. My son walks in says it smells like 7-11 in here. The next day I packaged it up brought back out the Oster. Got home from the post office and rotisserie basket sitting on dining table. So needless to say it was not a good fit for my needs. They are sending me a new return label for basket.

Why is the new 10 qt 1700 watt power oven almost the same dimensions as my old 6 qt? I sent back my newly ordered "10 quart" because of the mistake. But i have a feeling im about to receive the same sized. Something has to be wrong. Why are the dimensions of the new 10 quart almost the same ( mabe off by 1/2 inch or less) as the 6quart that i purchased almost 2 years ago?
Honored Contributor

2019 thread bumped up