Honored Contributor

I agree this air fryer doesn't really have a microwave feature.  I have an air fryer now and I do reheat some items--for example if I only eat part of a chop or steak, I will reheat it in the air fryer.  If I bring half a hamburger or other sandwich from a restaurant, I find the air fryer is much better for reheating than my microwave.  The bread doesn't get soggy.  I would not reheat soup, coffee, etc. in the air fryer. I don't think I would steam vegetables in the air fryer either.  I would either use my steamer over water or use the microwave.

Regular Contributor

I have the Breville oven with an air fryer basket.  It also has other settings not found on a countertop oven like slow cook &  dehydrate.  I made pot roast yesterday on slow cook in a Dutch oven.  It was terrific.  I’d rather spend the money & use counter space for a multi-function appliance.  It’s around $400, but worth every cent.

Regular Contributor

$56 to,return?  That’s crazy.  I hope you fought it on the basis of it being defective.

Respected Contributor

I have an oven, a microwave, an air-fryer which I love and use more than any other appliance so why would I spend money on another way to cook?  I will stick with my air fryer as it suits my needs.  They have to keep coming up with something new so we spend money!  Not falling for it.

Regular Contributor

I’m charged tax on the s/h.........I’m in NY

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, sounds like Bill has the matabolism like most of us wWoman Winkomen; while Katie's, like most men!

Respected Contributor

No. Expensive,  a lot of plastic parts, and a large foot print. 

New Contributor
I was interested in this product until I looked for reviews and found nearly 30% one or two star ratings. A great product shouldn't have a distribution like that.
Occasional Contributor

Re: POWER XL AIR FRYER OVEN

[ Edited ]

They will not pay to return it, you have to pay.  I had ordered mine from the company website and took out the extended warranty.  I did not know that everytime something went wrong with it, I would have to pay $56 (from where I live) to return it and have them send me a new one.  That could add up to a lot of money.

Esteemed Contributor

Too high and shipping is $18.  Mine works fine.