Regular Contributor

Cleaning?  Where does all of the grease go from the rotis, bacon, burgers?  How do you clean it?  I have the Cuisinart and it is more than just an air fryer.

Honored Contributor

I want to buy one in white, but not with the high shipping QVC is charging.  Also, don't think I need the rotisserie  feature.  I'll wait.    (I wonder if the glass on the door is hard to clean even though you can remove it for cleaning?)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Would cost almost $173.  for me with tax and the high shipping.  I think that is too much.  I'll wait for the next one.  Not "sold" on this one.

Trusted Contributor

Cutting the wattage makes a big difference in how your food will cook because the inside of the oven is bigger. I have a 1500watt regular air fryer and I love it, use it every day. But it is smaller in volume, it is 5.6 quart, so it cooks very well.

The oven size inside is pushing the air over a larger area with less force, hence the cooking time is going to be longer. Eric just took out that prime rib and it was RAW, not "rare". If he had cooked it for just a bit longer it would have been perfect. Meat does cook well in these fryer's, especially steak!

Anyone notice how fast he moved on from the prime rib roast. He cut it and saw it was not cooked. Instead of trying to convince us it was cooked perfect, he just moved right along.

That made the decsion for me. Not this brand. I love the oven shape

Just to try it, if you have never had a fryer (since there is a slight learning curve, would be almost $18. to ship it to you, and as someone else mentioned above, it cost them $56.00 to ship it back! That is crazy!!!

Cuisinart is a better brand in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Check Kohl's I saw the brand/style there today $119 and if you're charge customer additional % off. I have 30%. Other forms of payment I believe are 15%.

Although I'm not sure if it's the same specifications but to save a few dollars I'd check it out. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I just cancelled my Q order and will pick up my fryer today at Kohls as it is in stock.  Choice of 6 or 8qt capacity.  You saved me big bucks and I really appreciate it.  I also have Kohls cash to use.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Check Kohl's I saw the brand/style there today $119 and if you're charge customer additional % off. I have 30%. Other forms of payment I believe are 15%.

Although I'm not sure if it's the same specifications but to save a few dollars I'd check it out. 

The one at Kohls for 119.00 is not the same model, It's the air fryer pro, not the elite. Kohls sells this model for 229.00. There aren't that many differences besides a couple fewer presets, and a couple fewer accessories, and the cookbook is not included.

Contributor

Some friends and I have a pool going to see how many times David will say "This is the one that I have in my kitchen", or words to that effect when presenting the colors and he gets to the Black one. $100.00 on the line for the winner! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Hey, imagemd, may I please ask you your opinion of the Cuisinart air fryer oven overall?  I have been stalking it on HSN for a couple months now, they have a nice deal esp when thye kick on the free s/h!  I am leaning towards this model because I like the stability of the pans and because I don't think we would end up using a rotisserie very often anyway.  Thank you for your time!  Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I just cancelled my Q order and will pick up my fryer today at Kohls as it is in stock.  Choice of 6 or 8qt capacity.  You saved me big bucks and I really appreciate it.  I also have Kohls cash to use.  Smiley Happy

Read reviews on Kohl's site

Regular Contributor

@Julius Seizure wrote:

Some friends and I have a pool going to see how many times David will say "This is the one that I have in my kitchen", or words to that effect when presenting the colors and he gets to the Black one. $100.00 on the line for the winner! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO!!!